Vw mk6 gti

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
The new Volkswagen Golf GTI MK6 is bloody pretty man!
What do you guys think about the car? Worth it or not?

here's some picture...

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
not sure. I'm currently not in KL

should be around the same price as MK5 around 200k ringgit?

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
How is the handling? MK5-6 good or just average?

aimanrs2

Mar 29, 2009
but VW will tend to disagree. The Mk6 will have even more refinements then the Mk5....
Thats true,but to me, nothing beats the original mk1.. 1.8 in such small body..modern car tends to grow fat nowadays..sigh..:smokin:

Attachments

Last edited:

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Thats true,but to me, nothing beats the original mk1.. 1.8 in such small body..modern car tends to grow fat nowadays..sigh..:smokin:
Well back then all the 'kuailous' skinny, have you see those kuailous nowadays? wooo bigger then kingkong also got...

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
Well back then all the 'kuailous' skinny, have you see those kuailous nowadays? wooo bigger then kingkong also got...
don't think that was the determining factor during R&D, however but due to safety stds being raised the car eventually became bigger and to match bigger HP.....

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
don't think that was the determining factor during R&D, however but due to safety stds being raised the car eventually became bigger and to match bigger HP.....
just a joke :banghead:

lordmorphieus

From Facebook
Dec 16, 2009
Test Drove the Car. Still the same amazing car as the Mk5. Test drove both the S'co and GTi. Hands down Mk6 is way better and much much much more fun to drive.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
The VW Golf GTi MK5 already a superb hot ride to drive & I've been dreaming of it everyday & nite. I was informed by my best friend who's a hardcore VW fan that the Golf GTi MK6 retailing @ RM225K. He's currently considering to book a brand new unit from Veemer & the best friend of mine is one crazy VW freak.

Why I said so? It's becoz he currently owns a Golf GTi MK5 with original Caractere bodykit+19" Caractere wheels, an ABT tuned Toureg, Polo GTi & Passat CC. So envy him! :(

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
The VW Golf GTi MK5 already a superb hot ride to drive & I've been dreaming of it everyday & nite. I was informed by my best friend who's a hardcore VW fan that the Golf GTi MK6 retailing @ RM225K. He's currently considering to book a brand new unit from Veemer & the best friend of mine is one crazy VW freak.

Why I said so? It's becoz he currently owns a Golf GTi MK5 with original Caractere bodykit+19" Caractere wheels, an ABT tuned Toureg, Polo GTi & Passat CC. So envy him! :(
would love to meet your friend ... is he here?:wavey:

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site

The mk6 GTI retails for Rm210k not 225k

i did a mk6 vs scirocco write up last week on my blog..i lazy to rewrite..heres the link for anyone interested

http://mod-shop.blogspot.com/2009/12/mk6-vs-scirocco.html