::Das Auto Golf GTI MK6 ABT::

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
went for car shopping some weeks ago, and after checking out Mini Cooper S and Countryman, i had no choice but to settle for a VW Golf GTI MK6 ABT. yeah, deposit has been paid and they requested delivery in another 2 weeks. oh well, 2 weeks ain't that bad!

was checking out the stock MK6 GTI and was gonna go home already when i started talking about mods to the sales person, and guess what? he took me to the 1st floor of the showroom to check out on the modded GTIs and Rocs, and upon seeing the GTI, i immediately closed the deal, and put a downer for the car, lucky me hehe.

and now, after 2 weeks, the time has come for Tuesday 24th May 2011 is the delivery date for my GTI! checked on it last Friday and here are some pictures on the GTI and what's been done to it at hehe. enjoy!

Volkswagen Golf GTI MK6 ABT (2010 version)
- full ABT body kit with DRL (Daytime Running Lights)
- full ABT exhaust system, double duplex output
- 19 inch ABT BR wheels Continental rubber
- ABT sports springs 30mm drop
- ABT Power chiptuning 260hp 360Nm
- Black with red highlights
- No sunroof

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

and it should look something like this when it's completely done hehe. more or less.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

and so i have the GOLF GTI MK6 OEM front bumper, rear bumper, grill, exhaust system and wheels up for sale soon!

mike2662gti

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004
Bro congrats on your new ride man. There are some further tweaks that could be done man...

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Bro congrats on your new ride man. There are some further tweaks that could be done man...
of course bro, it's Golf haha, aplenty! anyway, i would go for something that will not screw up my warranty la. you have RNS510 or not? oh by the way bro, let me know if anyone wants;

1. GTI front bumper (black)
2. GTI rear bumper (black)
3. GTI muffler
5. GTI front grille
6. GTI 17inch OEM wheels and Dunlop tyres

i am selling them all off!

mike2662gti

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004
Bro, RNS510 out of stock....Rear R led Tailights,front DRL LED headlights, intercooler,remap is available....

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Mike, i will definitely drop by your shop one day bro. at the moment i am freezing all molestations of both my GTI and Q5 hehe, been spending too much la bro. however, my GTI is remapped already by the dealer so i got nothing to fear. i may want the R tail light later later hehe. anyway, enjoy the pictures of my GTI, picked it yesterday and i am loving the ride!

well here are the pictures!

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Damm nice car u have here. Btw let's join us drive to GTJ on weekend. Btw bila nak lepak dgn budak audi ni!!

Mike - are u the one own vw workshop? I heard you have intercoler set for mk5. Still have it?

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Hey feezdya, I could hook you up with a good deal.
Give me a call @ 012-6906005 :proud:

Btw, wild ride Sub! Have you received your A5 yet? Last i heard from you its being delayed.
Hope to check out your ride soon!

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint

Btw, wild ride Sub! Have you received your A5 yet? Last i heard from you its being delayed.
cwf86, yup delayed, even after paid fully. hence, i gave up on the A5, both coupe and cabriolet and got me this GTI hehe. i reckon those A5s are not meant for me la, and i am enjoying the GTI to the max! it yearns to be driven often and this is bad haha.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Damm nice car u have here. Btw let's join us drive to GTJ on weekend. Btw bila nak lepak dgn budak audi ni!!

Mike - are u the one own vw workshop? I heard you have intercoler set for mk5. Still have it?
thanks bro, ya la bila nak lepak ni? haha.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

latest addition to the GTI! the Revozport Razor carbon fiber roof spoilet and carbon fiber engine cover.

Last edited:

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
going to Exquisite Marques soon to get my R tailgate lamp installed hehe. will update with pictures later.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
the latest addition to the GTI, the Golf R tailgate lights, courtesy of X-Tune Exclusive Automotive Styling. it adds aggressiveness to the already fierce design.

mike2662gti

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004

Yep Bro..intercooler should be back in stock in a week or two, just ran out 10day ago...

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Hi, great Euro ride. 260Hp wt 360NM of torque, are those on wheel figures or at crank?
Have you put in on a dyno to work out what are the on wheel figues?
Are you running 2 programs, ie 95 & 97.
I am actually looking at a Mk 5. But I run quite a bit so on 87 Ron, my petrol bill will be way too high!
Used to have a Subaru but gave up because it was mod till it was a beast to drive on the road but great on Sepang.
Now I have a track car, so I dont need to compromise.
But looking for a good road car that can run 95 and occasionally for the Gum Ball runs! run 97.
James
cheers you have a really nice ride.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Quite a plethora of tuners have been getting their hands dirty on the Honda CR-Z, trying to help it induce more adrenaline in its drivers than a sneeze would. The problem is they’re trying to do it without messing about too much with the hybrid powertrain and losing the ‘green’ aspect of it.

This is precisely why we love tuners like HKS, the Jap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience