Kia T8 Engine?

Jan 5, 2007
Hi all,

Any chance of getting a T8 1.8 DOHC engine in Malaysia? I have a Kia Sephia 1.5 auto and and want to swap in a 1.8 engine with as little hassle as possible.

Otherwise can suggest alternative?

Thanks and regards.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Mazda B8 series, 180hp or gtr 210hp, both turbocharged
There has many sephia with this mod around.

retard

Jan 5, 2007
Thanks for the suggestion.

Will the b8 fit with the kia transmission? Any major work needed on the chassis?

Easy to get jpj approval? sorry. So many questions.

Just found out that Kia Carens uses the T8 engine here.

retard

Jan 5, 2007
Just found out Mazda 323 using B8 also uses the F-4EAT transmission. Kia Sephia uses this transmission too I think.

This is getting exciting. Next step to see if JPJ will allow it and how much work on chassis. :)

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
The mounting should be plug n play I think, Kia use mazda engines for their early chasis, like proton use mitsu.

Yes when u buy a half cut u will get a 4wd gb which are non compliance for jay pee jay, most mod. use mazda capella gb since the standard gb F-4EAT cant hold the FORCE ha ha.

If you have no problem with $$$, try to seek for BPD210 but a bit hard to find
should be no prob with BPT180.

I think there are members in ZTH own a KIA with this mod, maybe some members here have more info on this.

keep us posted bro

cheers

retard

Jan 5, 2007
thanks bro for the advice. time to visit chop shops to get prices.

will update again when i make progress.

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning around 5-6 ....2 wajas ...kena break in...housing area....
one waja lost his smart tag,,which baru top up rm 500 bucks.....another waja..only break mirror..coz owner saw and shouted...

got 2 theif..driving white colour wira....with loud exhaust..damn those idiots...and they already marked my family cars (my neighbour saw them taking flash light and pointing in the car., negihbour shouted...then they ran..but couldnt get number plate)....coz both car park outside.....damn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience