Jian Hang Exhaust

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nothing to confused. Just follow your heart. Which makes you more comfortable. Setup wise, i have no idea about NA. So perhaps you have to ask other sifus here which extractor is better suited for your car (4-1 or 4-2-1). So you see which you prefer.

But like i said earlier, you SHOULD ask him what is him custom and tell him if you have other future mods in mind. But if really want an answer on who to go to, i say go with Jian Hang. Im saying this coz i did my things there. And im not being bias about it (i.e. i did it there so i sure will say go back there, unless really f up my car, then i will say no). But i really really really dislike the fact that he doesnt answer calls and dont call back and have to wait DAMN long for an appointment.

I have already given my personal experience and comment about both. So take your time and decide lor....:biggrin::biggrin:
Sign that he is very busy and have a lot of clients. A lot going to him....:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Perhaps. But he told me is the factory that fabricates the muffler that is slow. Aiyah......either way...I am still waiting for my replacement mid-box......:mad::mad:
You were there at his workshop, was it busy? Of course if empty then his factory problem......:smokin:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
You were there at his workshop, was it busy? Of course if empty then his factory problem......:smokin:
There is a few cars always there. But his shop is small, so i guess that means is full. Usually only have one lift available but usually all the lifts also have cars on. Then got some parked inside but not on the lift. So i guess you can say he has alot of ppl visiting but the factory cannot keep up with his orders.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There is a few cars always there. But his shop is small, so i guess that means is full. Usually only have one lift available but usually all the lifts also have cars on. Then got some parked inside but not on the lift. So i guess you can say he has alot of ppl visiting but the factory cannot keep up with his orders.....
I remember once one shop boss told me, if no customers, own car and/or staff car also park in the shop or on the lift for good fung sui....hhahahhaha:biggrin:
But since car parked all over, means good business......:driver:

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wanted to go JH after recommendation from zth members but too far for me...if any after sales - have to travel at least 30 mins..so went to wai heng HQ at taman cheras to do up my crappy exhaust. So far so good, workmanship is ok....since its an old junk, I don't mind..if have $$ I will try JH

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Wanted to go JH after recommendation from zth members but too far for me...if any after sales - have to travel at least 30 mins..so went to wai heng HQ at taman cheras to do up my crappy exhaust. So far so good, workmanship is ok....since its an old junk, I don't mind..if have $$ I will try JH

As long as you are satisfied, then i guess can consider good job already la....

But yeah....You can try JH.....But you must have alot of patience. Coz like i said....Is damn hard to get hold of him as he rarely picks up his phone or call back. And you have to wait few weeks for your appointment. Im still waiting for mine. I saw him b4 raya and he said after raya can do, but until now i have not heard from him..........Technically he is not wrong....It is still after raya mah.....:banghead::banghead:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
*UPDATES*

I have yet to do my mid-box replacement with Jian Hang. Havent been able to reach him as well. Phone off. Left msg also no reply or not call back. I when and see him before raya and he said after raya will do. But till no havent.....

So this is what i meant by very hard to get in touch with him. This is the ONLY drawback about this place.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
why not try ijal exhaust, workmanship on par with JH, cheaper also.

I am not on JH re-do policy. Is FOC. So i have to go back to him lor.

Actually there is really no problem with his workmanship. Is good work and quality. Is just the after service trying to get in touch with him and trying to set appointment is a DAMN pain in the butt :mad::mad:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am not on JH re-do policy. Is FOC. So i have to go back to him lor.

Actually there is really no problem with his workmanship. Is good work and quality. Is just the after service trying to get in touch with him and trying to set appointment is a DAMN pain in the butt :mad::mad:
Oh! now yours is under FOC policy, probably he do the make money one first, then when got time do the FOC ones.....heh! heh!:rofl:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Until today i still have that buzzing on my pedals. Jian Hang cant seem to sort it out ler. But good thing is he is still willing to try to sort it out.

Man.......I wonder what is wrong....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Until today i still have that buzzing on my pedals. Jian Hang cant seem to sort it out ler. But good thing is he is still willing to try to sort it out.

Man.......I wonder what is wrong....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Maybe have to fit back stock and see :afraid:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I dont think so. He is doing another muffler for me. Hopefully that solves it.......But i am not sure if it is the rear muffler that is causing it....

A Post Every 5 Mins

NAZA World “Win A Car Contest” today drew some exciting prizes for twelve lucky NAZA World customers who walked away smiling beyond belief. En. Zakaria Ismail, Corporate Affairs Director, NAZA Group of Companies drew out the name of one lucky NAZA World customer, Mr. Yong Wai Choon, 40 from Klang; the significance was of this draw is that the person's name that was picked...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience