JBL Audio Pacakge for sell

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

JBL Audio Pacakge for sell

hi1983 said:
hehe, take your time, but if this saturday if u got time, pls come to serdang to see see, got some instalation and turning at saturday morning 9.30am at serdang near South City Plaza..

can call me if u don know how to come.. 012-3870968 felix hi1983

that day i came and i saw and you dun have stuff let me bring home.. :P

neway, i'm serious abt the sub... will get early sept.

i'm going to china this thursday... so 100% can't join u guys... somemore if i in malaysia also can't la, i'm working in perak leh... :P

long long time only can meet up you guys once la.. :P hehe...

nice meeting you guys last week.. all friendly person, but i very shy ler... :P scared scared abt..

all sifu there... i kecil miao onli..

Last edited:
no lah, however i aready have stock now, hehe, go china where my father also work at china leh...

JBL GTO series 6.5" component system,
JBL GTO6506 Component Set + 70watt rms power handling, good insturment sound produce, flat respone from 55hz - 21khz, with high sensitivity (90db/m)
+
JBL Cs60.4 4channel amplimfier
2006 year model JBL CS power 4channel amp, 60watt (actual real rms) x 4, 180watt x2 bridge, with buit in crossover highpass/low pass from 32hz-320hz, with variable bass boot ( from 0 to +6db),
+
JBL 6X9 got ah? how much u can package for me?
+
rear board for the 6x9 and 6.5 inch... [my front door cannot put]

you can package? pelase let me know cheers

i dont want the 10" SUB

i have 6x9 also, can package for u as long ,,, btw what u mean rear board for 6x9 and the 6.5 component together?? ermm.. don understant, can pls call me for details..?

about the 10"sub upgrade to 12" with 12"box just add rm45 only

cal 012-3870968 felix hi1983

bro i dont want a sub at all so no need box... what i mean by rear board is... the rear board to mount the speakers at the back of the car i want to place the 6.5 inch and the 6X9 together on the rear board...

usually the 6.5 inch u put at the front doors ma... but i want them on the rear board with the 6x9 instead.... yeah =)

so the money for the sub i put 6x9 and the money for the sub box i want to make the rear board... so i wanna see if the cost can be cheaper bro =)

can give me a nice packaged price see if can affor dor not cheers

yeah bro u call me? sorry 2day working very bzzz....what's up? btw,my hand very itchy la...feel like getting the GTO series for the sub~ heheheh

my fren lov'ing it he got the "mou kan tou" song..whaa tested again...sing guan tested it b4...seems very clear vocal.~ impressive, bass still good pumping hard...[maybe can improve more by having GTO series] hehehe

anyway free bump for u ~

hi1983, you mentioned that can custom the enclosure to any dimension, so any extra charges for this?

can you custom a bandpass enclosure?

DeOngster said:
bro i dont want a sub at all so no need box... what i mean by rear board is... the rear board to mount the speakers at the back of the car i want to place the 6.5 inch and the 6X9 together on the rear board...

usually the 6.5 inch u put at the front doors ma... but i want them on the rear board with the 6x9 instead.... yeah =)

so the money for the sub i put 6x9 and the money for the sub box i want to make the rear board... so i wanna see if the cost can be cheaper bro =)

can give me a nice packaged price see if can affor dor not cheers

ok, like this very easy mah, i minus the sub box and woofer and add the 6x9 with package low price right? and still got the rear board, wat car urs??

hi, i pm u aready pls check,

bro didnt get the pm la...

amateur.p said:
hi1983, you mentioned that can custom the enclosure to any dimension, so any extra charges for this?

can you custom a bandpass enclosure?

yes, custom made means custom made.

if u even have the graft for the box even better for me to make it for u.
same price, but i need to remind, i don sell box separately, only sell with woofers or ppl get some others thing for me, ...ernmm thanksyou, any further can cal me thanks

012-3870969 felix hi1983

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom