Its Official!! Stage 2 RE Trackday June 10th ~ Full Day Event

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Dev,

So far, how many car clubs will be there on the track day?

phat7 said:
ok i'm finally done with travelling this month.
Updates:
its RM280 for all
alchemis - pm boony for his schedule mate. he'll be the best to ask.

Hi bros,

Here are the confirm list of bros and sis from SG side...

1) rx8-8888 - Rx8, GRP 1
2) Kaz – Rx7, GRP 2
3) Flyer - Rx8, GRP 2
4) sgrenesis - Rx8, GRP 2
5) derekwcw - Rx8, GRP 2
6) Don – Rx7, GRP 1
7) Sam - Rx7, GRP 1
9) Thermal - Integra GRP1
10) Choon Siong - Integra GRP1
11) Keong - WRX, Group 2
12) Terence - STI, Group 2
13) Michelle - Mazda 3, Group 1
14) Civic - Civic, GRP 1
15) 222 - Rx8, GRP1
16) JW - Rx8, GRP2
17) XMan - Rx8, GRP 2
18) Stephy - Rx8, GRP2
19) CoupeM - Rx8, GRP2
20) Morganoh - Rx8, GRP2
21) Jetblast - Rx8, GRP2

Most of them have paid up... I will register and pay on their behalf on that day if its ok.

Lookin forward to meeting u guys :)

DonJuan- good stuff mate. Looks like its going to be another busy session. Brian has requested for full names for registration purposes, which i'm sure you've got. Looking forward to meeting with you guys.

Updated List of Malaysian Participants

1. 13btt
2. Jai13
3. Diablo
4. reartyre
5. rerider
6. phat7
7. alchemis
8. master7
9. boony??
10. looi??
11. chong??

See if we can gather a couple more before closing. The organisers would like confirmed attendance as it allows them to limit entry. Can i reconfirm names above??

mine still need to wait till Boony's response. not sure how long he'll be in KL.

from the response i'm getting from the guys in penang.... don't think they are coming at all.

I will be in KL by the 9th so i guess i am the only one going...lol

Boony,

how many ur car can fit ? ehehehehhehe

what time you'll be leaving Penang to KL ? and also when you'll be going back ?

sighs... my car got few things to fix..... the absorbers cracking sound (hopefully not the bearing faulty)...... i'm not going to care about the hessitation on top end as they are running rich.... engine won't die... as long as i'm runnin rich... i'm safe :P

boonyloh said:
from the response i'm getting from the guys in penang.... don't think they are coming at all.

I will be in KL by the 9th so i guess i am the only one going...lol

phat7 said:
Updated List of Malaysian Participants

1. 13btt
2. Jai13
3. Diablo
4. reartyre
5. rerider
6. phat7
7. alchemis
8. master7
9. boony??
10. looi??
11. chong??

See if we can gather a couple more before closing. The organisers would like confirmed attendance as it allows them to limit entry. Can i reconfirm names above??

ay' ay' !

guys , can i join it ? but how to register ? would like to feel drive in the track , adrian , only u going ar ? wood not going meh ?

Important Update!!

Proton has confirmed its sponsorship and there will be a rebate of RM50 on the track day itself. Kindly arrange for payment before hand as to avoid the jam we previously had to encounter!! The track day confirmation is closing and those whom would like to pay kindly let me know and we can meet this saturday somewhere in Sunway.

Lonelybitbit- you're most welcome to join us. do confirm your space soon.

Alchemis said:
Boony,

how many ur car can fit ? ehehehehhehe

what time you'll be leaving Penang to KL ? and also when you'll be going back ?

sighs... my car got few things to fix..... the absorbers cracking sound (hopefully not the bearing faulty)...... i'm not going to care about the hessitation on top end as they are running rich.... engine won't die... as long as i'm runnin rich... i'm safe :P

Mostprobably i'll be leaving on friday 6am coming back sunday 5-6pm but i still have to reconfirm with everything

LonelyBitbit said:
guys , can i join it ? but how to register ? would like to feel drive in the track , adrian , only u going ar ? wood not going meh ?

he hasn't given me a confirmation so i really don't know will call him up to confirm... bit bit u confirm ar?

boonyloh said:
he hasn't given me a confirmation so i really don't know will call him up to confirm... bit bit u confirm ar?

i want to go but alone quite sien !!! lol :P if u jump i also follow jump , hehe , if u go , i also want go , lol ..phat7 still got space ? when is the deadline ?

boonyloh said:
Mostprobably i'll be leaving on friday 6am coming back sunday 5-6pm but i still have to reconfirm with everything

Boony,

that's sweet. just to check with you... your 8... can fit how many ? 2 person behind boleh ar ? one is me another one my partner.. very small size only.

The organizers have requested firm participation and i need to collect payment and if possible by tomorrow to avoid disappointment. There are couple of other car groups coming in with large participation and to be fair to all i would appreciate payment to ensure space. So the following will be receiving calls or sms's from me for collection time.

1. 13btt
2. Jai13
3. Diablo
4. reartyre
5. rerider
6. phat7
7. alchemis
8. master7
9. boony??
10. looi??
11. chong??

dev, pay for me first can ar ? i'll be there.

phat7 said:
The organizers have requested firm participation and i need to collect payment and if possible by tomorrow to avoid disappointment. There are couple of other car groups coming in with large participation and to be fair to all i would appreciate payment to ensure space. So the following will be receiving calls or sms's from me for collection time.

1. 13btt
2. Jai13
3. Diablo
4. reartyre
5. rerider
6. phat7
7. alchemis
8. master7
9. boony??
10. looi??
11. chong??

phat7 said:

1. 13btt
2. Jai13
3. Diablo
4. reartyre
5. rerider
6. phat7
7. alchemis
8. master7
9. boony??
10. looi??
11. chong??
chong and looi cannot confirm but i'm confirmed