Its Official!! Stage 2 RE Trackday June 10th ~ Full Day Event

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
finally... my tyre announced exploded..... will need to do replacement by this weekend.

Penang crew.... anyone can give me a lift to KL... ?
please give me when you plan to go down.. i'll try to take leave accordingly.

SUGIYAMA

Jan 3, 2004
RERider said:
wow so many monsters huh? Is Chong coming too?
any members joining us from JB? Jason, u?

Great to see our rotorians reunion... :_:

Sorry la RERider I cannot joint you guys on that day:cry_smile:

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
phat7 said:
rerider- our tai lo from the nothern winds willbring with him the wrath that shall befall the arena we lovingly call Sepang!! - boonyloh
dun say until we all are like monsters bringing apocalypse la

Can't confirm everything yet as most of them might not be around:confused_smile:

currently only a handfull....... will confirm the exact amount of people when its nearer

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Alchemis said:
finally... my tyre announced exploded..... will need to do replacement by this weekend.

Penang crew.... anyone can give me a lift to KL... ?
please give me when you plan to go down.. i'll try to take leave accordingly.
as soon as we can confirm we will let you know ;)

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
phat7 said:
hey alchemis - so you in or not? I'll be meeting my tyre guy soon. let me know what size you want i'll get back to you.
hey dev,

how much is the damage for a 17" semi-slick/slick or a 15" semi-slick/slicks ... looking at used tires ... just a rough estimation ..

thanks

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
ask joewe... he used to have Advan Neova AD03 i think.. 1 K plus per piece...

anyway.... i still can't confirm my track day attendance... just found out the actual root cause of my previous spin during the track is my brake... my ABS is faulty... and my brake is pulling on the right side....

need to fix it first.... once it's done... i'll double confirm.... sighs..... not sure how many fixes i need to continue....

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
boonyloh said:
dun say until we all are like monsters bringing apocalypse la

Can't confirm everything yet as most of them might not be around:confused_smile:

currently only a handfull....... will confirm the exact amount of people when its nearer
wahlaueh. you northern fellows and southern fellows drive real monsters mah. is looi coming? would love to catch up for drinks this time considering the last time was in december!!

(35)²

Mar 29, 2004
phat7 said:
wahlaueh. you northern fellows and southern fellows drive real monsters mah. is looi coming? would love to catch up for drinks this time considering the last time was in december!!
Hey Dev,

I'll definitely be joining you guys in sepang........as long as my baby doesn't fall ill again like the last time. :D oh well, at least I know my friend with the kancil will lend me her car again. heh heh. Yah, this time drinks the nite before track day......hmmm, maybe safer to have it after eh?

Looi

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
reartyre said:
hey dev,

how much is the damage for a 17" semi-slick/slick or a 15" semi-slick/slicks ... looking at used tires ... just a rough estimation ..

thanks
hey man.not to cut lines here but i got a rough estimation.From a reliable source.You should be looking at rm150-200 per tire for 15' inch used slicks.
Take a good look at the treads before buying.

I heard some of the used one are from the autokhana in japan which means they were under heavy stress.Logicly kalau the thing under heavy stress,and cool down again for a long time,maybe its unstable in some way.

My cousin use a Yoko Advan SS compound for 15inch which he got it for a bargain.There are still treads left and it still sticks like glue.Awesome stuff

SUGIYAMA

Jan 3, 2004
(35)² said:
Hey Dev,

I'll definitely be joining you guys in sepang........as long as my baby doesn't fall ill again like the last time. :D oh well, at least I know my friend with the kancil will lend me her car again. heh heh. Yah, this time drinks the nite before track day......hmmm, maybe safer to have it after eh?

Looi

:sad_smile: :sad_smile: :sad_smile: Konoyaro ah looi:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
SUGIYAMA- bro why not coming? Alex said he'll join us ohh...:shades_smile:

(35)²

Mar 29, 2004
SUGIYAMA said:
:sad_smile: :sad_smile: :sad_smile: Konoyaro ah looi:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:
Dun worry bro, u no go, I no go. OK? :angel_smile:

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
what???chong n looi also didnt go ah???then who from penang have go to the track day pls roport in ,,,maybe we can go together...cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Honda CR-Z hybrid hot hatch was meant to be the spiritual successor of the legendary CRX but all the excitement that surrounded it was left wanting following its launch as the CR-Z wasn’t as fun as the punters had hoped for, even though it was still a damn decent drive.

Mugen’s European division and Honda UK has been working on a highly-tuned version of the CR-Z that, in its own words, ‘will deliver...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience