Issue with 20v BT

JustinMV85

Dec 20, 2011
Selangor
LOL meg_omen, i didnt leave my car there, just went by got a diagnosis and left. Metallic dark gray SEG, TT 3961. :itsme:

Maybe we should all go for a drink sometime, a 4AGE session? LOL

Nicholas, i should think a fuel pump would be able to last and a chop shop one would do, but if you dont mind spending more cash u can use a fuel regulator as well.

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
You can get new 1 from toyota parts dealer but the price you can buy a few halfcut fuel pumps

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Good job by Haz Garage!
Now Justin you can enjoy your 20v to the fullest!

nicholas1007

500 RPM
Mar 20, 2006
i've mine lying around unuse... it's from my conversion...
believe still in working condition... yours @ RM50...:biggrin:
bro, tat would b a great price. but 1st i have to make sure mine previous fuel pump is stock 1.3 fuel pump or levin fuel pump. how to compare actually?
i've put in unichip, & problem is gone.
onli problem now is while cranking the ignition key. not like last time, just turn a bit can easily start the engine. now have to turn to the fullest onli can start, if not feels like no fuel coming / feels like dying. it can start but something is not rite at there. izzt bcoz of the Walbro messing with the fuel system? so planning to give levin fuel pump a try

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
bro, tat would b a great price. but 1st i have to make sure mine previous fuel pump is stock 1.3 fuel pump or levin fuel pump. how to compare actually?
i've put in unichip, & problem is gone.
onli problem now is while cranking the ignition key. not like last time, just turn a bit can easily start the engine. now have to turn to the fullest onli can start, if not feels like no fuel coming / feels like dying. it can start but something is not rite at there. izzt bcoz of the Walbro messing with the fuel system? so planning to give levin fuel pump a try
i don't think it's the fuel pump, coz i also use walbro...:biggrin:
change the fuel filter recently?

nicholas1007

500 RPM
Mar 20, 2006
i don't think it's the fuel pump, coz i also use walbro...:biggrin:
change the fuel filter recently?
Yes, i change the fuel filter months ago. yesterday while i washed my car, i saw the the hose connecting engine to air filter box disconnected. could it b the problem? let me monitor for a while since i seldom drive the car.
BTW, with unichip installed. can it adjust the fuel usage in the cycle by tuning? or should i change to levin fuel pump onli can reduce fuel consumption? thx

JustinMV85

Dec 20, 2011
Selangor
kelvin yong 83 - sent to you in pm bro/

Guys, im experiencing a bit of resonance (vibration) sounds coming from the exhaust average 3k - 3.5k rpm. Im using 2.2 inch piping with a center bullet ( not a swirl bullet but the slightly fatter straight type) and a Jasma SR muffler. Any tips/ recommendations?

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah

Guys, im experiencing a bit of resonance (vibration) sounds coming from the exhaust average 3k - 3.5k rpm. Im using 2.2 inch piping with a center bullet ( not a swirl bullet but the slightly fatter straight type) and a Jasma SR muffler. Any tips/ recommendations?
Check whether ur piping set comes with flexi pipe a.k.a nanas...if not,install 1...it will reduce or eliminate the resonance...l've experienced that kind of prob before...before installing the flexi pipe,the exhaust produce some kind of sound like 'vvt kicks in'....hehehe, very shiok, can tease those vtec but the drawback is, it weakened ur engine mounting...now, bought piping with nanas and it all gone, no more resonance...juz a sweet humming sound...juz my opinion

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site

It seems you are using a custom piping. The vibration could be due to mis-alignment of you piping's join. This is related with work's quality...

JustinMV85

Dec 20, 2011
Selangor
thanks 20v trumpeteer and levin 818, ill go back to the exhaust shop and double check.

kelvin yong, no problem buddy! all the best! =)

deng3882 it appears so, apparently the pressure of the levin pump is more suited for the 20v BT

pacifiable

Aug 19, 2009
Miri
Bro tumpang ur thread ya.. my bt is facing a problem that sometimes the idling could be up and down.. it is just sometimes, and when it happens i will feel the car is slightly sluggish, how can it be?

JustinMV85

Dec 20, 2011
Selangor
Sure thing bro, actually I'm also facing a few other issues myself, I'll probably head on down to Haz this weekend to get my questions answered. Will post any useful updates. =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was having dinner with some my my relatives.

Then one of my relative told me her handphone was robbed along with the purse a few weeks ago.

She called to the handphone and request the theive to please return here IC, Driving license and SIM card (she saved alot of her customer no. in it)

The audacity is, the theive answered the call and threatened he will rape her if she ever called him again.

She was so upset, her boyfriend heard about this and engaged the service of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience