F1 testing next week at the Sepang International Circuit

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

F1 CARS, EQUIPMENT MOVE INTO PITS IN SEPANG FOR TESTING

Under the expert handling of Maju Senja Freight Forwarder, the Formula One cargo for the upcoming Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix moved into Sepang F1 Circuit with the F1 cars and racing equipment first to make their way into the pits in view of the Official F1 Teams Testing next week.

“They are actually coming in six flights from Melbourne beginning today with the last flight coming in on Tuesday with all the television equipment. Altogether, it would be a total of 600 tonnes of cargo,” says Yunus Malek, who heads the Logistic Deparment and Team Servicing.

“Naturally, with the Official F1 Teams Testing happening next week, the priority would be for the cars and racing equipments for the teams,” said Yunus, adding that except for Spyker-Ferrari, all the other teams would be taking part in the three-day test.

“Based on the information that we received to-date, the Spyker-Ferrari would not be among the teams testing from 27th to 29th March next week,” added Yunus.

With close support provided by the Customs Department, Yunus said that the Formula One cargo had a swift clearance at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport to move to the circuit, adding that the department had also put some of its officials at the circuit to monitor the movement and offloading exercise.

“Maju Senja has been the freight handler for the F1 cargo since the first Malaysian GP in 1999. We have full confidence in them and everything should move smoothly as in the previous races,” he said.

Yunus said that the bigger challenge for the freight forwarders would be to reload all the contenas for the next race in Bahrain, which would be held from 13th to 15th April.

“I presumed that the freight forwarders would need to work immediately as early as 5pm after the conclusion of the Malaysian race,” added Yunus.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What i can mod for toyota vios beside addin turbo? i dun wan a too noisy engine sound. btw, wat spark plug is most suitable for vios? :proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience