Is this light also in strobe light category ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
funny that jpj never raid on shops selling strobes, HID, tints, etc......while they say it is illegal when installed to a car.

Cuz if they were to raid those shops that is selling them...is like totally sealing the pipeline of their extra source of income isnt it? Which is one of the reason they allow them to sell and know very well Malaysians always like to go against the rules...

So I wouldn't say no to extra Kopi money :rofl:

hah! if he in the wrong he probably would have, but not in the wrong why pay......hhahhahahha:biggrin:

Ya man, i think if they want cari pasal with u, they will or to meet their quota.

Cuz if they were to raid those shops that is selling them...is like totally sealing the pipeline of their extra source of income isnt it? Which is one of the reason they allow them to sell and know very well Malaysians always like to go against the rules...

Ya man, i think if they want cari pasal with u, they will or to meet their quota.

Some also not sure with the rulings. Their T&C Got fine print also....:banghead:

that is true.

JPJ is the person, jpj oso the hantu....:biggrin:

win win for jpj and accesories shop business

loser are the car owners....that mod this and that....

I will be very annoyed if they stop me and said my t10 led which i used as marker light or we called lampu kecil is illegal as is white light.
Then accused me of HID when i was actually using osram nightbreaker plus for my headlight which has very sharp beam and the light colour is almost white.
When i used high beam...even worst as its white and accused of hid again.Philips extreme vision.

I will be very annoyed if they stop me and said my t10 led which i used as marker light or we called lampu kecil is illegal as is white light.
Then accused me of HID when i was actually using osram nightbreaker plus for my headlight which has very sharp beam and the light colour is almost white.
When i used high beam...even worst as its white and accused of hid again.Philips extreme vision.

Exactly same case as my friend who was using the Philips bulb......:banghead:

they will check for the hid ballast. if its not to be found they cant charge u for using HID.

Exactly same case as my friend who was using the Philips bulb......:banghead:

if any one gonna use Philips bulb for their car, better keep the bulb box as proof for the abang jpj....
I wanna see how the jpj fella's face look like, after proven he is wrong...

Exactly, my friend had a hard time explaining his Philips halogen, as they (JPJ) keep saying is HID, want to open bonnet for them to see, they don't want :banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Oh! the law did not say selling is illegal, only use is illegal. Just as I found out last time, why we could buy the speed detector unit from US. Seems is legal to sell, but illegal to use in US also:hmmmm:......hahhhahahha:biggrin:

there are illegal radar detector and legal radar detector..

why waste their time to raid the shops? so they need to check each and every shop for legal and illegal tint or hid? and then we said that they busy raiding shop while the real criminal is on the loose??

what if i need to tint my building? no one selling it cause its illegal for car..
what if someone's bmw have damaged the original HID? no one in Malaysia selling them..

heck, now piping company cant sell 3.5inch piping or bigger cause it makes loud sound if use for exhaust...

if any one gonna use Philips bulb for their car, better keep the bulb box as proof for the abang jpj....
I wanna see how the jpj fella's face look like, after proven he is wrong...

just ask them to find the ballast...no need to keep the box..

they will check for the hid ballast. if its not to be found they cant charge u for using HID.

That is the problem, they refuse to see under the bonnet, but keep insisting they are HID........:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

there are illegal radar detector and legal radar detector..

Legal radar detector?:hmmmm::confused:

That is the problem, they refuse to see under the bonnet, but keep insisting they are HID........:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Legal radar detector?:hmmmm::confused:

but they need proof before they issue summon on the driver, if u realize many jpj officer's cars have heavy tinting, hid lights, evo bodyparts & fancy font number plates as well....:mad: but no action taken on them...

but they need proof before they issue summon on the driver, if u realize many jpj officer's cars have heavy tinting, hid lights, evo bodyparts & fancy font number plates as well....:mad: but no action taken on them...

Who summon them? They are the king.....:banghead::banghead:

So in the end what happened?

Danz : Did you see that post on FB? The bugger challenged everyone to go see him face to face to question him why all these JPJ regulations are necessary, no need to post on FB. All the more reason why we should share that fat f*cks face on FB. I don't care about the regulations, I just want to know why they don't apply to JPJ cars.

Danz : Did you see that post on FB? The bugger challenged everyone to go see him face to face to question him why all these JPJ regulations are necessary, no need to post on FB. All the more reason why we should share that fat f*cks face on FB. I don't care about the regulations, I just want to know why they don't apply to JPJ cars.

He did not pay, but waste a lot of time with them.....:banghead:

The fatf*ck cannot answer, felt cornered and cannot escape. So he become offensive instead.
oredi bodoh, and still sombong....Champion la this fella....

Cuz JPJ dont get into accidents or caused accidents I guess

Cuz JPJ dont get into accidents or caused accidents I guess

Are you kidding? I've seen in FB some really horrendous accidents involving their 4x4 vehicles. Probably because JPJ cars chasing down other cars on the road.

Speaking of which - do they have the authority to stop cars on the road like that?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom