Is Crime Bad in JB or Just Newspaper Spreading Fears?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Can compare with other countries where guns are easily obtain and they have the right to own one...
Since the shooting spree is almost the same as a particular country now :rofl:
Most gun crimes in the United States are committed by illegal and blackmarket firearms, and only a small proportion from legally purchased and owned units...although when it does happen, the media coverage often disproportionate due to their severity (eg. the recent Sandy Hook massacre).

Malaysia has one of the toughest gun laws around the world in terms of ownership of legally registered firearms. The increase in firearms crime in Malaysia is not a question of 'the right to own one' because in pragmatic terms, no such rights exist here unless you are truly exceptional in terms of eligibility.

The recent gun incidents here are all from blackmarket firearms and is more reflective of a lack of proper enforcement rather than any Constituionally sanctioned 'Right to Own and Bear Arms'.

Last edited:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But the gun shooting this year seems to link to Gangland War instead. Involving Gang 36 and Gang 08 according to the news.
Shooting people at kopitiam, killing some gang members/leaders in their BMW and etcs.

But I can't understand why was the kopitiam owner being targeted after that. He was shot as well but survive in his car during daylight.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But the gun shooting this year seems to link to Gangland War instead. Involving Gang 36 and Gang 08 according to the news.
Shooting people at kopitiam, killing some gang members/leaders in their BMW and etcs.

But I can't understand why was the kopitiam owner being targeted after that. He was shot as well but survive in his car during daylight.
Better not TT at Kopitiam woh!.....hahahaha:rofl:
After at wrong place at wrong time......:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Better not TT at Kopitiam woh!.....hahahaha:rofl:
After at wrong place at wrong time......:banghead:
Your house is the safest :rofl:

But is true, if u were sitting nearby, u might get shot as well...really Malaysia is indeed safe
and the cops are asking us to put in more faith into them.

Understand that they cant be at every place 24/7 but then hope they will try their best.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your house is the safest :rofl:

But is true, if u were sitting nearby, u might get shot as well...really Malaysia is indeed safe
and the cops are asking us to put in more faith into them.

Understand that they cant be at every place 24/7 but then hope they will try their best.
Yup, Safer to Come TT at my place, Teh Tarik, Nescafe, Chocolate all have......hahahahahahaha:rofl:
But of course cannot hold too big a group.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, Safer to Come TT at my place, Teh Tarik, Nescafe, Chocolate all have......hahahahahahaha:rofl:
But of course cannot hold too big a group.....:biggrin:
Unless i bring all sexy girls I think the group how big also u wont mind :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But if at his house, then his wife will whack him bad! :biggrin:
He just need to pass his wife the credit card and then problem solve. At least his house save from crimes. No snatch thieves will happen or any shooting.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Appreciate if you guys could point me in the right direction as to which workshops in the general klang valley area have expertise or an impressive resume of modded a31 cefiros with the rb20/25det engines. maybe even the 1jz as well.

looking for a workshop to get the job done on mine so hopping someone could provide some decent contacts. workshops in cheras would be even better.

on a side note, has anyone had any experience with engine conversions done at mun lee auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience