Introduction for New Member.

hi to all..... newbie here.... :)

Attachments

• Mild 7 Display at Speezone4.jpg
    Mild 7 Display at Speezone4.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 115
Foo Soon here... from Puchong selangor...driving a toyota corona 1991....have convert to levin 20valve blacktop.....

Bump: Foo Soon here... from Puchong selangor...driving a toyota corona 1991....have convert to levin 20valve blacktop.....

Hi guys.
Nice meet you.
call me yoeb from usj.
having EE90 pearl white with with 20v Bt.

Bump: Hi guys.
Nice meet you.
call me yoeb from usj.
having EE90 pearl white with with 20v Bt.

Attachments

• Brian_Urbano_Cartoons.gif
    Brian_Urbano_Cartoons.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 96
Hi guys.
Nice meet you.
call me azmie22 from putrajaya.
having blacky Wish...:itsme:

Nice meet you.
call me azmie22 from putrajaya.
having blacky Wish...:itsme:

Hye everybody.. really newbie here.. Use to drive KE30 upgraded to AE91 (SE-Limited) with upgraded engine Blacktop 20v, Currently using Altis 1.6 manual transmission. Use to join with Kupeto during se time, currently with Altisans. Many recommend me to join this forum.
I m from jb and once a month will drop by at KL visiting in-laws.. So many shifu share your ideas with me ooo..

Bump: Hye everybody.. really newbie here.. Use to drive KE30 upgraded to AE91 (SE-Limited) with upgraded engine Blacktop 20v, Currently using Altis 1.6 manual transmission. Use to join with Kupeto during se time, currently with Altisans. Many recommend me to join this forum.
I m from jb and once a month will drop by at KL visiting in-laws.. So many shifu share your ideas with me ooo..

Hi...i'm matto-sons. Own old toyota ae90 with silvertop engine. Current status-kete tersadai...burn ECU 2 times...pening-pening :confused:

Hye everyone,

i'm ashraf. lived in sek7 shah alam.. i'm driving ae92 se limited standard. sliver color. just wanna find geng toyata so i can have somebody to start modify my car.. hehe so guyz pls help me.. :smokin::smokin:

Dear All,

I m Kok Siong from KL,driving Celica,Black and would like to join the Celica Club Malaysia!let me knw if you or ur friend has the contact for this.Many thanks.:>

kok siong:wavey:

Bump: Dear All,

I m Kok Siong from KL,driving Celica,Black and would like to join the Celica Club Malaysia!let me knw if you or ur friend has the contact for this.Many thanks.:>

kok siong:wavey:

hye. i'm from kuantan. i'm using corolla s.e with 4agze engine in 4year..
i'm new here.. so.. tunjuk ajarku sifu..! hehe:biggrin:

Bump: hye. i'm from kuantan. i'm using corolla s.e with 4agze engine in 4year..
i'm new here.. so.. tunjuk ajarku sifu..! hehe:biggrin:

Howzit guys,

I'm new the forums.Must say the Toyota forum is excellent.BTW i'm from R.S.A. and drive 00 Corolla 20v Blacktop.

Later guys...

hello))))
i from kedah ,n newbie car....now using se with blacktop......
thanks

Bump: hello))))
i from kedah ,n newbie car....now using se with blacktop......
thanks

Hi, i'm Hafizan from Cheras,Bandar Damai Perdana. now using SEG 93 Silver Top... Looking for SEG club members. a lot to learn.. tun juk ajar ku sifooo....

Bump: Hi, i'm Hafizan from Cheras,Bandar Damai Perdana. now using SEG 93 Silver Top... Looking for SEG club members. a lot to learn.. tun juk ajar ku sifooo....

Hi guys.

I am new to this forum .. and i m driving a SEG year 99 from KL. :wavey:

I am new to this forum .. and i m driving a SEG year 99 from KL. :wavey:

Hi Toyota members :itsme:
i'm dude7942...
driving toyota vios 2006....
black color...
-gaya..mutu..keunggulan..-:rolleyes:
nice to meet you here...:proud:

haii im thena aka waja_fr3ak from johor...im driving toyota wald ww200 aka wish..japan spec....anyway is der any toyota wish club for me 2 join n share some info...

Bump: haii im thena aka waja_fr3ak from johor...im driving toyota wald ww200 aka wish..japan spec....anyway is der any toyota wish club for me 2 join n share some info...

Hey guys..
I am from South Africa, rolling with a blacktop 4age corolla RXi, been checking out this forum for a while and decided to register...Peace :proud:

Bump: Hey guys..
I am from South Africa, rolling with a blacktop 4age corolla RXi, been checking out this forum for a while and decided to register...Peace :proud:

Brothers....

ALiAS here... driving Altezza... driving Kancil - converted to L2S turbo... driving Gen2...
from Bandar Sri Sunway PJ

Bump: Brothers....

ALiAS here... driving Altezza... driving Kancil - converted to L2S turbo... driving Gen2...
from Bandar Sri Sunway PJ

Hi guys,
Davies here... driving Celica GT4 - ST205, Subaru Impreza ver 4 (at Australia)
from Cyberjaya/Kota Bharu.

Top Bottom