Going Nismo Omori. Need anything Nismo?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supremus

Merchandise
Is time of the year again, im going to Nismo Omori in Shinagawa,
The place where the Ztune is made.

If you need any emblems or badges i can get them for you .

call me and hand me the MONEY ! at the gathering this Friday

Remus 017 3666 666

Can you pick up one of those t-shirts which says "My friend went to Omori Factory and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

A whole bunch of 33 and 34's GTR rear emblems ... since these are such hot badges for those low-life thieving bastards ...

What are they worth in Japan anyway converted to RM?

GT-R emblems are unavailable at NISMO Omori and only available at NISSAN spare parts centre

*sign* Thanks for the clarification :biggrin:

Got to have some steel ones made up and weld onto the booth instead ...

GTR Emblem kena kopek like mad
imagine the Nismo and Z tune Emblem
i think people will climb in your house to peel it off

Nismo Omori
ask them how much the Bloody TNS Nismo gearbox for RNN14
and can it suppport 500whp ?

Sigh, i still doubt they still know what is this car or not ..

cmng: Dont have to go to Omori to ask them, let me know what model is the RNN14 and and what is bloody TNS NISMO gearbox and I can tell you.

Gentlemen,

I was at Nismo Omori Factory the same time last year.

Yes, Nismo do sell GTR (old and new skool), V-Spec, V-spec II, M Spec Nur, etc emblem.

Show me the money!!! RM380.00 per badge

Remus 017 3666 666

cmng: Dont have to go to Omori to ask them, let me know what model is the RNN14 and and what is bloody TNS NISMO gearbox and I can tell you.

RNN14 = GTi-R

I Doubt still got
heard it priced around RM50k just the gearbox last time
super close ratio box for rally use

I have a few orders now for emblems and badges.
Russ, yours in the list.

If you guys are serious pls call me 017 3666 666 Remus

remus, u got PM. russ, Y u need more badges? for the Z? hehe...

i wonder if they sell the BNR34 stock key. The one with the original gtr logo on it.

Alamak.. Satigue.. hehe, i know u got already la :P
How r u bro? Hows your monster?
I just wanna stick one badge on my water bottle lah.. that way got spare also.. hehe..

Liner, I think the orinigal you gotta get from Nissan, you have to give them the pin number as well which can be found in your original owners manual (if u have it) and they will supply you with a new key, coz the little red square you see on the key is actually an immobilizer/anti-theft device, so it must match your ignition sensor in your car.

If you dont have the pin code, better not loose your key!
Btw, i think your spare keys does also have the red thingys attached, and it may be possible to transfer one from your spare to a future new key... or some people have been known to remove the red thingy from their keys and fitting it inside the ignition permanently, just in case they loose their keys as they have made duplicates locally. But then by doing that, you have disarmed the factory immobilizer.

Hey Remus, do you know where to get the taillamps/rear lights, not just the bulbs/LED housing but also the outer housing?

Last edited:
thankss russ, someone on the forums was just selling it for 100 bucks. I wonder if its been cut, can it be used. The spare keys do not have the red thingy on it. Its just has a very simple nissan word on it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom