Need Advice on Springs/absorbers

V!PER

Feb 27, 2008
Hi sifus,

I'm about to do a full service on my car and i wanna change my absorbers. Any advice on which set up i should change? Should i use standard absorbers with lowered springs or just get an adjustable absorber. I'm looking to just lower my car a little as i still prefer it to be a comfortable ride. My car is extremely low now with some sport spring which i dont know the brand and its getting quite annoying as i cant fetch anyone.... I'll be servicing my car soon and i really appreciate any advice u can give me.

I dont mind getting any second hand absorbers/springs as long as its not too low...anyone selling do let me know...thanks again.

wfhan

many here using Tein SS.
if u interested in TRD Sportivo set (absorber & spring) try pm 'Davidgm16'
he has a set maybe for sell.

Hello guys,

Appreciate some help on mods for Naza Citra. I am trying to get better torque and throttle response to improve fuel consumption and make the car more responsive.

I have seen tuning ads that changes/optimises the mapping of the original ECU or should like add a Greddy Emanage or any piggy back ECU then go for dyno?

Will improving the air flow via air filters and less restrictive (but not loud) exhaust help?

Diablox