Insurance Policy. Help

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

pyrozyro

Jul 14, 2007
hi,

i just had an accidents. My satria (1999) hit a SUBARU IMPREZA last month and now it was under OPERATION.

according to the traffic - The blame is to the subaru . so I can Claim under his insurances .

Suddently .. the car shop call saying that i have to pay 25% of the total repair cost - as for batement (i also dont know what the hack is that) as my car is old

Is there any policy like that? if there is - why i have to pay - while i had done nothing wrong?

I really need you help~!! Please?

pyrozyro

Jul 14, 2007
Re: Polisi Insuran - Tolong Saya

err - how to edit TITLE?

i can edit the body massage only

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's

lets put it this way mate... as long as the cops said u're right... u dont need to do anything. In fact u dont even need to pay a single cent to the subaru owner.

case close. It has nothing to do with your car being old or new. Its about your insurance policy. But then again.. since report said u're right... u dont need to do anything. They cant ask u to pay $. Always remember..... its them that talk to the insurance company.. u dont need to do anything.

pyrozyro

Jul 14, 2007

really? DO you know where is the nearest AIG - in KL?

i need to spoke to them on this

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's

AIG? u might wanna google.. lol..

coz previously... my wife had accident... we dont need to look for the culprit's details or watsoever.. we just need police report... and justify who is wrong... then we deal straight with that person's insurance comp. My mechanic repair the car... and bill em....

another case, was.. kinda sucks thing.. i hit a pedestrian... again, police report showed that i was innocent.... that guy jay walking in carpark exit ramp at blind spot... so.. i'm free... but he wanna sue me... but can only do against my car insurance ..... like claiming compensation... so... my insurance company has their panel lawyers to battle the court case for me.

i just need to attend the lengthy sessions, which drag for 2 years..... end of the day? case close..... no case battle. Sorry to him, but i dint mean to do it... i just let the law mend itself... i just make sure i send him to hospital... his family take care of him... i'm done.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia

Yo, check this link out. Took me just about a minute to look it up so maybe one ought to be more resourceful, yeah. hahaha

AIG Office Locations in Malaysia

Anyway, I'm also using AIG. My friend takes care of my accounts and everything else so I just call him if there's anything. hehe

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site

i can see many AIG salesperson in KL laaaa....very easy to look at them.....if u go to Hartamas Square on saturday or sunday there is horde of them.....wait a minute.....soreee...that is man united fan....silap...soreee......maintak ampun.....go on with the topic

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006

hi,

i just had an accidents. My satria (1999) hit a SUBARU IMPREZA last month and now it was under OPERATION.

according to the traffic - The blame is to the subaru . so I can Claim under his insurances .

Suddently .. the car shop call saying that i have to pay 25% of the total repair cost - as for batement (i also dont know what the hack is that) as my car is old

Is there any policy like that? if there is - why i have to pay - while i had done nothing wrong?

I really need you help~!! Please?
You have to forge out 25% due to the batement is because your car is more than 5 years old. Some insurance (if not all) does not alllow full new parts compensation since it's been on the market for so long. They want to encourage to use old parts (ie. they plan to save money). So, whatever you claim new, they will deduct between 25-40% which end up as your final claim. You have to work with your panel shop for the final approved amount and get them to find second-hand or potong items. That's for the batement issue.

I don't know about your case, but first you should go to the police station and look for the IO (Investigation Officer, usually a Sergent) and get the final letter (the one that says you are or not at fault) from him. You can ask your panel to get it but they charge like RM100-200 for their service (fuckers), but if you get it yourself, it's RM2 per copy (get 2 copies, one for your panel/insurance and one for your keeping).

Last thing is liase closely with your insurance agent on this. This is part of his service in such unfortunate cases. If he push here, push there, maybe you should consider someone else instead. Most panel shops would want you to claim your own insurance so that they get faster approval and payment (you should trust no one on this). So, work with the police, your agent and make then panel shop work for your business.

Hope this helps alittle ... Sorry to hear about your misfortune ...