Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Insurance claim when hit by motorcyclist...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nakamichi

Known Member
my fren got hit at the back by a motorbike, seems the motorbike lady didn't notice my fren at the front.

now the question..

some people say claim the motorbike insurance lor..... but is it practical? i heard watever report done or anything, it will ended up insurance claim back our owns....

anyone had this issue before?

each day driving i'm so aware of motorcyclist since this incident... misery...

regards.

Erm , from what i understood from your statement is whether to claim on which party..Since the motorcycle hit your friend back..If you are going to refer to insurance claim , so , it would be , you claiming yourself through your insurance and the motorcycle claiming herself through her insurance..On the other hand , if your friend would want to claim from the motorcycle himself , its whether the motorcycle auntie want to pay him or not..thats the only problem..

hard to say lor...last time i got hit by a bike and i say wanna report but he insist on repairing for me...i told him u got 24 hours b4 i report cuz im rushing to work...when 24 hrs is up, nothing happen n i reported, and found out the fella got no license...so all i could do is report with the number plate n name n IC number of the person. but cant claim insurance...small matter anyway, my rear skirt got destroyed that cost rm170.

i heard from my tow truck fren.. he say that motorcyclist is taikor... even report also.. insurance still claim back our own in the end.. NCB still hilang...

we salah or they salah still couldn't claim their insurance... but the best part is my fren say.. u r lucky if the motorcyclist still alive.... ahahahha

so.. wat is insurance part of story for these issues?

cheers

So basicly;

hit by bike,
take all of his valuables,
if not,
get screwed.

Malaysia, truly asia.:adore:

Last edited:
or lets all be motorcyclist...hehe
but dun kena hit by 4wd...the kangaroo bar sakit man...like brick wall

Top Bottom