Installing power steering on iswara

mysticsense

Aug 14, 2009
Kuching
Hello all,
Please give me suggestions where i can install power steering to my iswara aeroback 1.3 ??

How much to install it?? My place is Kuching area.

Mar 20, 2011
Kuching
Dude, I am From Kuching, I been Searching for Good Mechanic and trust worthy Mechanic In kuching for Transplant Engine from 1.3 to 1.5 .. u know any good mechanic around?

mysticsense

Aug 14, 2009
Kuching
Dude, you can try New Victory Auto Service Centre around Pending area.
The address is Lot 118, Jalan sungai Apong, 93450 Kuching.
Taukeh is Mr Voon
019-8873734

He's a very good mechanic. But I'm not sure whether he does engine transplant. You can try ask him.
BTW dude, do you know it's better to upgrade your brake system as well when you upgrade to higher horsepower engine?

Plus I think need to get PUSPAKOM or JPA approval first if wanna change engine.

Mar 20, 2011
Kuching
Yeah.. i did read that i need to change the suspension the Braking System :D ..thanx for the information man.. haha coz was not thinking to get a new car.. cause is kinda waste of money..so thinking of upragding the Engine from 1.3 to 1.5 with a slightly upgrade power.

Yeah need to go to Puspakom and JPJ to do the testing..according to the checking, the Engine Power cannot be increase more than 25%..then it will fail.that is what i read from articles haha hope is true

mysticsense

Aug 14, 2009
Kuching
Haha...you're welcome.

I got one cousin who changed his wira engine from 1.3 to 1.6. He changed to sport rims 17 inch and upgraded braking system as well.

Do you change rims? If you do, any shops you can recommend that sell cheap sport rims?

Well, good luck in your engine transplant. :biggrin:

Mar 20, 2011
Kuching
i haven't really into car modification until recently, haha but i was thinking to have a look first and decide later on..hehe

One of my friend is actually a Rim Seller, but i think his normally is first hand..hehe not much 2nd hand i saw..hehe.

or ur cousin did that transplant also.haha .. nice..

my friend's shop is at Green Road also.haha Lee Hong Tyre.

Btw, another of my friend told me..there is a 7th mile Rim Seller .selling taiwan Rim also kinda cheap. soo u can always check around.and another is at Rubber Road . the side 1..those are the few that i know..but green road always have the most Rim Seller Around to check Price .. haha

Btw i just checked with one of my friend.that one of his friend mech actually do help people to bolt on turbo.haha ..prolly will check on him what can be done for our Proton Car, haha and see how good he is :D..coz my 4g13 engine is still driveable and good., i just dun feel like dumping off like that..only problem is sometime going out of junction is kinda slow..coz of the power ..

Will see how and let u know haha :D

mysticsense

Aug 14, 2009
Kuching
Yeah, one of my friend changed his wira rim at Green Road also. 16 inch rims plus tyres for RM1800.
Thanks man for the info. Will try check out when free.
Well, keep in touch ya! :-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'll be bringing my mk3 Toyota Supra with a 1JZ twin-turbo engine with me to Malaysia soon.

And I was wondering where would be a good place to take my car if it needed a service. Are there any places who specialize in Toyota engines, specifically the 1JZ? I'll be living in Penang, so I don't really want to travel to KL every time I want to get my engine looked at.

Well hope you guys can help.

Cheers,
OzXchange
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience