Initial_D Ad

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Haha...i hate jay chou to act this character! He is not cool enuf! Nvm..just c the cars...but not the actor..then it should be ok lar! haha...

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
wow...good idea leh! Panda Takumi! haha...duno wen will this movie start to be on screen...hm...hopefully it wont make me dissapointed! haha..

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
R32 has rear wheel drive version. Drifting is of course, "Natural" to the japs.

guys, I think we better stick to the comic version better. only girls who are crazy over that jay will like that movie.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
haha...yameh?! U watch initial_d coz u wanna c takumi meh? Got real car drifting woh...it might worth to hav a look...dun bother about tht jay..then its ok..haha!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
Originally posted by fritz@Feb 7 2005, 23:48
haha...yameh?! U watch initial_d coz u wanna c takumi meh? Got real car drifting woh...it might worth to hav a look...dun bother about tht jay..then its ok..haha!
yeah.. if you bring your gf go, after the movie she say jay chow so cool (yeah right, but he's not takumi), you say:"huh? :blink: jay got appear meh? i thought i only see 86, fc, r32, evo.... but no jay ler.." :D

TaE|VoN,
yeah i know.. r32 with rb20 i think, one of the better drift car, but nakazato in initial d didn't drift bah...

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
HAha...yaya! But too bad..my gf is not here! so i will be watching alone..haha...anyone mind to accompany me?HAHA...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
watch alone or with friends is one thing lar... but better take taxi or bus, cuz later still got aftermath after watching the movie go down cenima car park round and round use drift... then hit someone else who is also drift down the car park :ph34r:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I'm boycotting the movie... they butchered the storyline... sheesh! Hong Kong movies really suck big time! :angry:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
HAHAHA...
No matter how we boycott the movie, alot of people will eventually go and watch it for the simple reason of ...

1. The celebrities that is acting in it.
2. They want to see real life drifting and see how much of the story is being butchered.
3. Friends ajak to go, they also go lo...

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
yup! tried that with gangster... kononnya not in support lah what la.. that one luckily turned out well with the critics... but still my actual point is, we should end up watching it one way or another, even with hate in our hearts or any expectations. even for the heck of seeing just how bad it is..

reviewers never really choose the movie beforehand. they go out and see the movie no matter what. they shoot it kow2 if its bad. seems acceptable to me. ppl dont wanna hear u rant abt something if u never seen it. this time im a bit wiser... even if its bad, i'll end up seeing it.

if its really truely bad. i will come back here and SHOOOT kow2!! ahahahah and nobody can make me feel guilty coz i saw it too, not that i simply boycott without knowing anything.. remember that assuming can make an ASS out of U and ME :lol:

wtf.. im babbling nonsense again :lol:

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
want to watch ??? ........... watch lor

don't want to watch ??? .............. don't watch lor

shoot for what ???

love and hate ??? for what ??? wasting your cells reducing your lifespan :) hahahahahahahah

It's their $$$ who invested in making that movie. It's their right to modify whatever they like. We didn't invest in the movie making, we do not have any rights to complain.

If not satisfied and want to watch a better movie. Can !!!! and easy also !!! take out RM 20 million and DIY lor :)

Hahahahahhahahaha

people say not nice you believe meh?

people say nice you believe meh?

why so naive one?

All the hifi reviewers are wrong, so I never believe any reviews in any publications.

so, movie review ??? no thanks I'll watch instead and decide for my self.

abel

Known Member
Dec 17, 2003
Visit site
wah Jordan Chan act the Evo 3 bad guys lolzz and Nicholas Wong (hamsup man) to be Takumi father

emm who to be Takumi GF gagag
seem this movie do in japan real place
that inside the cartoon emm cool

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Gran Turismo 5’s GT Academy contest gives the winners a chance to take their driving from the virtual world to reality and race a real car in real life but certain flaws in the game have cropped up and thrown the standings into disrepute.

One of the users on the Gran Turismo enthusiast site and forum, GT Planet, had noticed that the three best times in the race all used the same ‘shortcut’ by cutting across...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience