hhahahaa...
u guys really think too much
we should all relax and come out hv a drinks
all singles in here
hahahha...can hv fun and tok kok sing song
gals invited too,singles only
maybe we can hv a "6 person party" like those held in HK
hahhahaha

iceicebabe,if u think maintaining a r'shpi is hard,ask blackie...
no prob maintaining several cars and a wife

hahhaha
true...
oh shit
i ain't suppose to use names here
sorry blackie
but seriously...he's a good example
juz imagine this, if he dun hv several cars and a wife,prolly he'll be driving zonda and still can maintain it happily
yes...masters of the universe
any other master of the universe here???
we need tips..
i need tits
kakakakakakakakka

man!!..........am lost again.................

anuther outoftopicthread?!

simonchangwaimun said:
hahhaha
true...
oh shit
i ain't suppose to use names here
sorry blackie
but seriously...he's a good example
juz imagine this, if he dun hv several cars and a wife,prolly he'll be driving zonda and still can maintain it happily
yes...masters of the universe
any other master of the universe here???
we need tips..
i need tits
kakakakakakakakka

how come u can relate to tits suddenly??

iceicebabe said:
how come u can relate to tits suddenly??
that was juz purely for fun
but i could really do some tips to maintain a good r'ship

b00n,not relaly outtatopic
we're still talking about gals
and how hard to maintain them

next time i open a brand new thread fer gals to talk about guyz...bad things about guyz...hahaha

simonchangwaimun said:
we're still talking about gals
and how hard to maintain them

thought it's on whether or not to dump the girl?!?!........haha
thread about girls can grow that fast one wor...........few days didn't see already missed out tons of things.....:retarded:

iceicebabe said:
next time i open a brand new thread fer gals to talk about guyz...bad things about guyz...hahaha

ice........u got find other girls in zth and start a debate session lor.......
well......good luck.......kekeke :emoticon_U:

it'll be FLOODED, gal...
careful as it'll turn into a kolam buaya again...haha...:_:

iceicebabe said:

haiz......i used to met a gal and we are getting close..but in the end we didnt become couple becoz i found that she enjoy being court by few guys......she said even she has bf other guys also can court her...like that i better dont attach...

i think luckily i made this decision, if not i will also spending my time to worry whether she is with other guy when we not meeting each other...

my job needs travelling alot..cant have a gf like this...

seee....advice from an experienced lady.......

seems 1 girl short d.......even when it haven't started.......

*sigh*
haha

links...trust me............girls like attentions; ask those girls in here........

haha..yea..but stil it depends very much on personality...
i love attention, dat's y i'm an onstage kindda gal..did lots of emcee job, so, attention from few hundred ppl wont bother me much...
but, talkin bout attn being court by few guys at once, mm...yea...nice feeling..but when u suddenly fall into either one...u'll suffer...
past experience :
1. u'll ended putting lots of time spend on thinkin bout the guys..
2. u'll ended up, either losing the guy u like(coz he got to knw bout his other 'rivals') or putting lots of 'requirement' to him when u're attached...

just my 2cents + experience...:_:

b00n said:
links...trust me............girls like attentions; ask those girls in here........

bikinigal said:
haha..yea..but stil it depends very much on personality...
i love attention, dat's y i'm an onstage kindda gal..did lots of emcee job, so, attention from few hundred ppl wont bother me much...
but, talkin bout attn being court by few guys at once, mm...yea...nice feeling..but when u suddenly fall into either one...u'll suffer...
past experience :
1. u'll ended putting lots of time spend on thinkin bout the guys..
2. u'll ended up, either losing the guy u like(coz he got to knw bout his other 'rivals') or putting lots of 'requirement' to him when u're attached...

just my 2cents + experience...:_:

My 2 cents: As a guys, I don't see the need to fight for a girl like you are fighting for the last chicken wing during a BBQ feast. If she likes you, the rest of the guys should not be an issue, or competition. Fighting to prove who has more time, money or assets to impress a girl would not be worth it. Unless, say, you have all the time, money and effort, then go-ahead. Then again, I find it's totally derogative.

On my 2nd 2 cents: Why don't you study more, get alittle smarter and make alittle more money for the ONE whom would appreciate you most.

From my point, I don't have any problem with other guys chasing after my girl if I know that she only loves me. Maybe a little bit jealous (normal lar); but it's not because of lack on insecurities.
But of cos there's a limit whereby she shouldn't always flirt with guys lar.....

eyong said:
My 2 cents: As a guys, I don't see the need to fight for a girl like you are fighting for the last chicken wing during a BBQ feast. If she likes you, the rest of the guys should not be an issue, or competition. Fighting to prove who has more time, money or assets to impress a girl would not be worth it. Unless, say, you have all the time, money and effort, then go-ahead. Then again, I find it's totally derogative.

On my 2nd 2 cents: Why don't you study more, get alittle smarter and make alittle more money for the ONE whom would appreciate you most.

This is what I am thinking now..dont bother about the competition, just ensure you are advancing in your life....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom