Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
wangsa maju/batu cave have a yellow couple, lowered, big exhaust with shark logo

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ace said:
Daniel,
Next time use a torchlight and shine you will immediately see the difference. I got a lot of my friend thought it is black also.
If the coupe moving then how?:_:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
can't see the no. plat, I zooooom & take photo, I think he is in Rawang or Bkt. beruntung, saw few time, last time din take pic b'coz don't know how to post, but now..... gigigigi...
I think is Indian, saw 1 time park at Indian temple.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, never mind, I'l try to spot it since you spotted the yellow coupe near my residing area.
Yellow Coupes are rare nowadays.
I remember those days when Coupe RD1 newly launced, there were plenty of yellow Coupes on the road compared to other colours.

Yu, the Coupe in the pic was very "big"... :O

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
saw the yellow coupe pass by, only than I think of I already know how to post pic mah, fast fast take out my phone & take this pic, BS, thanks again, hehehe....

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
There are not many Black RD2. Spotted once @ OUG & Federal Highway heading toward Seremban Highway.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I see more silver and red RD2s.
I remember BS also spotted another different black RD2 and the RD2 looks weird because the RD2 don't have rear spoiler.
That's the reason why I still remember it till now. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Need some input from forummer's. I've lost my car keys, together with it was the STEERING LOCK keys as well. Lucky had spare keys for the car, however, can't seem to locate the spare for the STEERING LOCK. HELP!!! Not too sure what I can do in this situation.

Could I have a regular locksmith break open the lock? Any other way to dismantle the lock? Oh yeah, 4got to mention, this is the "baseball bat" type steering lock.

Hope someone out there can help me out. Thanks.

Cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience