Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hahahahaha.......... I also think so...........
Will get a printer to print the brochure.
Thanks, Darren.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
dartango, I have print out a copy, but the photo is not that clear, still ok only. Do u have the ori photo? about 300dpi

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
darren, you are king of attachment, i have problem deal with the attach function in zth.

Yu, looks like you can handle it now, no need to teach liao :biggrin:

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Yu, 300dpi...the web server will "meletup". Thatz the best copy I have. Checked the previous message thread from babyprecious1988. She attached some of the source photos...I think it is in the July gathering message thread.

Today I spotted another Dark Blue/Black Tiburon, WFX 9XX, yound lady driver @ Connaught Highway heading towards Federal Highway ... I think I am colour blind between those two colours under the sunlight. Too bad I was stucked in the traffic jam. Can't get close enough to see better!!!

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ace said:
mines looks blue in the night and purplish under the sun
Ace, your car's colour really hard to differenciate especially at night.
I still remember I get your car colour wrongly when BS post the pic of his car and your car together at Penang Autocity.
It looks like black colour from far at night.:angel_smile:

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Spotted Dark Blue Tiburon, WFK 9X00 @ Connaught Highway leading to Kajang. Picture taken not good lar... Raining & Dark...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Darren, still can differenciate whether it's dark blue, blackcurrent or black ah?
Raining and dark wor?..............kekekekeke.............

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
Daniel,
Next time use a torchlight and shine you will immediately see the difference. I got a lot of my friend thought it is black also.

BS,
That is not original rim.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifu's out there need ur help......i hav considered doing a twin cam conversion and haf bought a twin cam head frmo a GSR which is ported and polished for my enjin which is a 4g92p.....would i lose or gain power after conversion...cuz hav been hearing both commentys from ppl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience