Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

Daniel Lee

Apr 21, 2005
Hahahahaha.......... I also think so...........
Will get a printer to print the brochure.
Thanks, Darren.

Yu911

Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
dartango, I have print out a copy, but the photo is not that clear, still ok only. Do u have the ori photo? about 300dpi

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
darren, you are king of attachment, i have problem deal with the attach function in zth.

Yu, looks like you can handle it now, no need to teach liao :biggrin:

dartango

Jun 5, 2006
Yu, 300dpi...the web server will "meletup". Thatz the best copy I have. Checked the previous message thread from babyprecious1988. She attached some of the source photos...I think it is in the July gathering message thread.

Today I spotted another Dark Blue/Black Tiburon, WFX 9XX, yound lady driver @ Connaught Highway heading towards Federal Highway ... I think I am colour blind between those two colours under the sunlight. Too bad I was stucked in the traffic jam. Can't get close enough to see better!!!

Daniel Lee

Apr 21, 2005
Ace said:
mines looks blue in the night and purplish under the sun
Ace, your car's colour really hard to differenciate especially at night.
I still remember I get your car colour wrongly when BS post the pic of his car and your car together at Penang Autocity.
It looks like black colour from far at night.:angel_smile:

dartango

Jun 5, 2006
Spotted Dark Blue Tiburon, WFK 9X00 @ Connaught Highway leading to Kajang. Picture taken not good lar... Raining & Dark...

Daniel Lee

Apr 21, 2005
Darren, still can differenciate whether it's dark blue, blackcurrent or black ah?
Raining and dark wor?..............kekekekeke.............

Ace

Mar 2, 2005
Daniel,
Next time use a torchlight and shine you will immediately see the difference. I got a lot of my friend thought it is black also.

BS,
That is not original rim.

hey sifu's out there need ur help......i hav considered doing a twin cam conversion and haf bought a twin cam head frmo a GSR which is ported and polished for my enjin which is a 4g92p.....would i lose or gain power after conversion...cuz hav been hearing both commentys from ppl