Hyundai Coupe, Scoupe, Tiburon & Tuscani Spotted

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
daniel, i can't recall why i have the camera on hand while i was rushing to work :biggrin:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
These days, with Digital camera, is so easy to carry camera around and snap pic when need to.

Summore, Camera phone also getting better. :p

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Today spotted Danny633's Red Tuscani with big Tuscani stickers at the side of it at the Sg. Besi toll exit for the Seremban highway around 10pm.

Nice ride, Danny. :)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
since near year eve, spotted 7 Coupe (6 coupe if count from my birthday). Kind a surprise. Hehe

1. 1 Jan 07, Silver Tuscani GK, with sunroof open, zipzap in the road and drive very fast, maybe rush for another celebration. Hehe

2. 5 Jan 07, Black/Dark Purple Tiburon RD, driving from opposite direction with HID, though which sexy car is that, saw my familiar body sharp after the HID, it's either a Black or Dark Purple RD1, Bangsar

3. 5 Jan 07, Black Tiburon RD, park behind Bangsar LRT Station parking, with "Hyundai Tiburon" Golden sticker next to the quarter glass, nice keep

4. 5 Jan 07, Silver Tuscani GK, pyramid, thought it's Sharon's ride, SMS her, later realise that the Tuscani I saw is with antenna, plate number end with "98"

5. 5 Jan 07, Orange (yes, ORANGE) Tiburon RD, with Nitro sticker, custom make bodykits, dual exhaust, meet at Jln Bangsar.

6. 6 Jan 07, Red Tuscani GK, on the road, ordinary GK, lady driver.

7 7 Jan 07, Red Turbulence RD2, Perangi Condo.

end of report. :biggrin:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, the flyer can be reprint again ma.
If you happen to make another set of copy, please pass one to me.
I wanna photocopy lots of it for standby purposes.
Hahaha...

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
sad lah, i drive my car all over the place, see so many cars with ZTH, but no one say they spotted me b4.... oh wait... no one knows my Hyundai's number plate. :D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
daniel,
maybe you can print at your college? LOL

Michael,
you very lonely is it? another hyunda elantra owner contact me wanna meet other elantra owner. how? :biggrin:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
guy or gal first? if gal, can meet any time, if guy.... um.......
just kidding...

Let's set up another Hyundai Owner's Gathering lah.
Cakap cakap til now never been to one. LOL

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
daniel,
maybe you can print at your college? LOL
BS, thanks for teaching me to use my university facilities to the fullest. hahaha...

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
HAHAHAHA.
The Art of Maximising the Resources you have on hand.
While you are at it. CAn I email you something for you to help me fax out? :D My fax machine rosak from being WWE by me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If ever god were to suddenly appear in front of me saying that my time was up but I had one last wish, my most likely answer would be "let me drive a Pagani Zonda R around the Nurburgring all day and all night and I'll die a happy man".

Now the chances of that happening is equal to the chances of the sky crashing down to earth, but there's no harm in dreaming. Living that dream though is Tiff Needell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience