How Hongkie think about msian after genting

Hock said:
Let's we talk about regional support in the asia pacific. Why all the MNC choosed Malaysia as their support center rather than INDIA and China? It is because Malaysian can speak english, Bahasa, chinese, or some how japanese and also cantonese.

If they choose INDIA, only english and Tamil.

If they choose Japan, only japanese. From the research of University of Tokyo, only 20% of japanese can speak and understand english and from the 20%, only 30% of them can really speaks well.

If choose Taiwan, then only Hokkien and chinese. English still not very well compare to Malaysia.

If they choose Hong Kong. Even worse, expensive and lansi. Then chinese little, english, even worse. They all only can speak cantonese well but not others.

Singapore, no place and the people can speak english well. But how about BM?

Thailand, I think i No need to say lo. Only 10% of their citizen can speak and understand english.

So compare to other country, why malaysia have been choosed as the regional support for the ASIA PACIFIC by all the MNC company? It is because Malaysian can speak multi language.

So we no need to care about all the comments from HONGKIES, I have few friends from HK, both of them told me that their people always think that they all is superior compare to chinese in the world. Because they all more modern compare to others chinese from other country. Fuck them la. Just leave them dreaming in their dreams. We no need to get angry with all the dumbies. Just leave them behind. As long as others can respect us, and we respect others. everything will be peaceful. hahahahahahahahahaha

oh yeah u r so rite!! haa... n from the research honkies n japanese have smallest bird!!!

dude,

Research show 90% of HK gals are less than C cup..Majority is A cup :P
average height is going under 160cm. This was a report i received when i still working in the Bra factory :P If not mistaken is done by Triump

lets talk about the main issue,

currently they are still MNC with offices in HK becoz of the port facilities and monetary policy of HK is still better than China. But in 10-20 years time, northen china will replaced HK. currently my company set an offshore office in HK is also becoz of port and finance function. In 5 years time we will be moving into shenzhen and shanghai.

I am dealing with HK ppl daily. Some are nice and some are *&%%$#. But chinese in mainland are catching up. currently there are many chinese in mainland can speak simple english, cantonese with their mandarin. HK is slowly left behind in the competition. they will realise it soon.

links said:
dude,

average height is going under 160cm. This was a report i received when i still working in the Bra factory :P If not mistaken is done by Triump

lets talk about the main issue,

currently they are still MNC with offices in HK becoz of the port facilities and monetary policy of HK is still better than China. But in 10-20 years time, northen china will replaced HK. currently my company set an offshore office in HK is also becoz of port and finance function. In 5 years time we will be moving into shenzhen and shanghai.

I am dealing with HK ppl daily. Some are nice and some are *&%%$#. But chinese in mainland are catching up. currently there are many chinese in mainland can speak simple english, cantonese with their mandarin. HK is slowly left behind in the competition. they will realise it soon.

agree...

watch those HK drama, all those new stars or old bird also "kai tak kei cheung"... :D

the golden triangle is so geting very strong now..
although the main port is still based in hk
but it will shift to the sz port ..just the matter of sooner or later
now hk just very depend on tourism...that's why we alwayz heard that they have so much promotion here and there
they have to learn from mistake from now on
criticize others is not the only way to learn ... learn from the critics as well

about what hock mentioned..i agree on half of it..
MNC choose m'sia as their asian base is not because of the language
is the price comparison.. from what i remember..BM is not in the my company's criteria in staff recruiting , mainly is chinese and english.. so my company's malaysia branch are 80% malaysian chinese, 15% foreigners( from hk, sg, china, jp) and from what i've heard.. we are very likely to shift our factory from m'sia to vietnam and china..the main problem of hk and m;sia actually were all the same1)price 2)worker ....malaysia wins in none..but dono why..still so many mnc is still coming in.. maybe they dono m'sias gov policy ?

nvm..i think i am out of topic..
cheers

links said:
dude,

hahahahaha...serious?..
no wonder their miss hong kong always comes from vancouver, toronto and etc..

alien said:
hahahahaha...serious?..
no wonder their miss hong kong always comes from vancouver, toronto and etc..

I dont know. But amony my hk female friends....really most are A-B cup :P tallest is 165cm..and she cliamed she is"tall" gal.

If the short and irritating theory apply here, many hk gal will kena :P

Last edited:
hahaha... i see..
but i still love their tvb stars...kekeke..
in my mind..
i can only think bout a few things tat hk brought to us..

1) Bruce Lee
2) Jackie Chan
3) Category 3 movies
4) TVB drama's with those cute looking stars..
5) Out-of-this-world Cursing in Cantonese..
6) ...

wat else..?

alien said:
hahaha... i see..
but i still love their tvb stars...kekeke..
in my mind..
i can only think bout a few things tat hk brought to us..

1) Bruce Lee
2) Jackie Chan
3) Category 3 movies
4) TVB drama's with those cute looking stars..
5) Out-of-this-world Cursing in Cantonese..
6) ...

wat else..?

Initial D movie....hehehehe..by the way i dont like Jackie chan..he is too proud of himself...tony Jaa is much mroe better than him..I stop watching jackie chan's movie since he went to hollywood

i hafta agree he's hollywood movies sucks big time..
but i like the new police story..
BTW, who is tony jaa?.. sorry, me = noob

tony Jaa is the actor for the muay thai movie "ong Bak"

He can jump very high without wire hanging...he said he was inpired by jackie chan's movie when he was young so he practice those actions very hard but infact he duno jackie is using wire to make those jumping action.

Let's not forget the amazing english names some of this HK people choose from themselves. Among others I've encountered whilst I was in Australia studying were Apple, Forest, Rain and the best of all...Yoles (whom subsequently replied "I got my name from Coles.." when I asked)

P.S ( Coles is a hypermarket, much like Giant and Carrefour)

Now those names goes more fancy..i have came across a guy named Meter, gals name Kawaii....and the most exciting one is a guy name Killer..we laff like hell after my boss announced his name(he was supposed to join my ex company but left after 1 month)

ROTFL i'm pretty sure being laughed at everyday made Killer left ! ahhaha...that's hot man..Imagine the girls he turned away just by saying his name is Killer. *snicker*

i am considering calling my english name "Tun"......maybe "Dato" or "Tan Sri" also not bad.....HK ppl dun know about these tittle...so when they come into msia and look for "Tun"...ppl here will shocked...hehehehehe

good idea...
muahahhaa..i almost laff my head off reading bout the names..
killer...hahahaha..
meter..
kawaii...
i think im gonna name myself turbo.. nahh..i'll name my dogg that..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom