How Hongkie think about msian after genting

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
they say malaysian *gin kow chou bai, gin dai zhou chai* (treat those higher level people good and treats lower level ppl bad) and * chong yong* (proud of the westerners)
actually i felt that this 2 problems..they hongkies are much more serious than us lo..
last time i was at HK that time.... when i said i am from malaysia...all also no time 2 fcuk me...but treat all those from s'pore and westerners very good..then the 2nd time when i told them i am s'porean..the attitude is 360' different....

actually all country also got good/bad people....we mustn't judge them by 1 incident
peace out

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Does it make a differance?? All Malaysians still live on trees and pratice voodoo anyway. Ask any HK person, they can tell you all kinds of scary voodoo stories from Malaysia. LOL.

azhartestad

Known Member
May 6, 2005
doesnt bother me at all...so what if they think so it doesnt affect us in any way.

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
hahaha... hongkies sure have attitude problem... but hey, i thought chinese have attitude problem? look at China, Hong Kong, Taiwan... I would say the best chinese are those in Malaysia... BUUAHAHAHAHAHA...

Anyway, i think this atitude problem happens to most of those big cities... I mean their lives are damn stress. basically they don't have much time to entertain others unless they get something 'profitable" from it. Look at New Yorkers... i bet they do have attitude problems too... Sooner or later KL also the same.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
fstrader said:
wahhhh nicky so garang meh?? ahahahahhahahahaha:D
hehe... they didnt treat us good, y we wanna treat them good? :D

some hongkies really more kiasu then singaporean...:D

LOL... :D

yea Tazz, hongkies enlish de best... :D

Spoon DC5 II

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Bedok
omg...there's so many hongkies..
not all is bad and act like uneducated mah

me myself not malaysian...but i am HK permanent residence and i am a s'porean
normally i found those people which made posting like the one which links link us to - is kids which is 12-20 years old
all also kids nia
no need 2 so angry about it
like s15 said
everywhere also got sohaiz
why do we worry so much?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Words from Mr.Jet Li in a movie with DMX.

"Chinese only like gambling....":D

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
I will intepret it as they know their rights and they dare to voice it out, they learn it during british colonial i guess.

Unlike us... that's why Proton stay that long in Malaysia.
sometime they abuse their rights. there are professors in HKU voiced up that HK citizen has abused their rights in freedom of speech. Criticism has become their habit.

When they feel threaten, they criticise
When they want to get attention, they criticise
when they are into competition, they criticise,
when they lost the competition, they criticise,
even when they won the competition, they will also criticise

They criticise their opponents, government and even ppl who are trying to help them.

The professors said it is because they are inferior to other. Majority of the HK ppl cant speak proper english and reluctant to speak english, as well as Mandarin. They are losing out in the global market especially China so they tend to feel those who can do what they cant do is showing off. Why they dislike msian and sporean so much? becoz they feel they cant compete in the market as sporean and msian speaks multi languages while they only speak cantonese. In order to release their inferiority, they criticise.

Also they have habit to promote themself by stepping on others, this is also cause by the inferiority.

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Let's we talk about regional support in the asia pacific. Why all the MNC choosed Malaysia as their support center rather than INDIA and China? It is because Malaysian can speak english, Bahasa, chinese, or some how japanese and also cantonese.

If they choose INDIA, only english and Tamil.

If they choose Japan, only japanese. From the research of University of Tokyo, only 20% of japanese can speak and understand english and from the 20%, only 30% of them can really speaks well.

If choose Taiwan, then only Hokkien and chinese. English still not very well compare to Malaysia.

If they choose Hong Kong. Even worse, expensive and lansi. Then chinese little, english, even worse. They all only can speak cantonese well but not others.

Singapore, no place and the people can speak english well. But how about BM?

Thailand, I think i No need to say lo. Only 10% of their citizen can speak and understand english.

So compare to other country, why malaysia have been choosed as the regional support for the ASIA PACIFIC by all the MNC company? It is because Malaysian can speak multi language.

So we no need to care about all the comments from HONGKIES, I have few friends from HK, both of them told me that their people always think that they all is superior compare to chinese in the world. Because they all more modern compare to others chinese from other country. Fuck them la. Just leave them dreaming in their dreams. We no need to get angry with all the dumbies. Just leave them behind. As long as others can respect us, and we respect others. everything will be peaceful. hahahahahahahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey bros,

I need sum advice....I 1 2 add an oil cooler 2 my eg... wat do i need?? n aroun hw much will it cost me???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience