How did your parents discipline you??

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Today's kids are not as hardcore as they used to be. Most of these kids grow up to be wuss and rude.

I was raised as a material kid. But I wouldn't get anything for being a good kid, but instead my toys would be taken away if I messed up something. Sometimes no dinner punishment. Yes, I had to sleep with an empty stomach. I had to obey whatever these elders said and never fight back. After all these years, I grew up to be fine and cherish everything I have.

Mom used to whip my legs with a belt. Today's moms suck, they will always miss the legs and whip the ground.
Dad used to beat my sorry ass after I kicked my older brother into a freezer.
But I don't hate them at all.

Kids nowaday are all spoiled whinning little brats.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
my dad very sayang me 1...but he used to hit me wit belt b4...and fyi,our house used to have a lots of nails..i mean,hanging rotan on the wall...every corner of the house,to allow easy grab if they wanna rotan u!!! :secruity:

hehe,my mom lagi teruk...she used to make me squad in front of the 'ground god'...for 2hours coz i took a sweet from the prayer desk...hehe...naughty ler... :rock:

but that's all for our displine...dat's y i only take llolipops instead of sweets...dat's y i dont like to wear belt now.. :tee:

NOSkill said:
Today's kids are not as hardcore as they used to be. Most of these kids grow up to be wuss and rude.

I was raised as a material kid. But I wouldn't get anything for being a good kid, but instead my toys would be taken away if I messed up something. Sometimes no dinner punishment. Yes, I had to sleep with an empty stomach. I had to obey whatever these elders said and never fight back. After all these years, I grew up to be fine and cherish everything I have.

Mom used to whip my legs with a belt. Today's moms suck, they will always miss the legs and whip the ground.
Dad used to beat my sorry ass after I kicked my older brother into a freezer.
But I don't hate them at all.

Kids nowaday are all spoiled whinning little brats.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Bro, you gotta change with the times. Not all kids who were raised with TLC grow up to be spoilt brats. My brother was raised differently compared to myself and he's grown up to be normal too. It's all a matter of your surrounding and the experiences you have. You can get whipped and belted but if your family is always arguing and fighting among themselves, you're gonna grow up screwed big time too.

P

PrinceHamsap

i am a very noti boy during small
the hand is bloody itchy wanna damage everything around me ...

my mom beat me with rotan damn keng one ...
and pull my ear .., until it start to PEEL OFF .... :D
can see the skin not attaching the head liao
therefore now i got big fat ear bag :D

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Izso said:
Bro, you gotta change with the times. Not all kids who were raised with TLC grow up to be spoilt brats. My brother was raised differently compared to myself and he's grown up to be normal too. It's all a matter of your surrounding and the experiences you have. You can get whipped and belted but if your family is always arguing and fighting among themselves, you're gonna grow up screwed big time too.
I'm not talking about only kids today(my bad), these spoiled kids are every where in all eras.
Yup, that's the influence of bad role model( as parents fighting).
By my first post, I wasn't even talking about pure punishment. My parents never helped me to solve any trouble. "Solve your own fucking problem on your own like a man." That's what my granddad always said.

Seeing teens owing debts to credit card companies, then cry their asses out so that their parents will help make me sick.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
i think rite.. parents nowdays control their kid like hell.. kenot go out.. kenot c movie kenot go yum cha.. den when they got de chance to go out from the house.. its like kambing lepas kandang.. thye bcum WILD.. or they hav to move to rumah sewa cuz house too far to college.. they bcum wild.. like total freedom.. dats y now we see so many weird ppl.. ekkeke

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
my parents just let me learn it the hard way....but like noskill's parent...if i screw up...they take my precious away...my car...AHAHAHHAHA....knowing that...i always think before i do....

GinX

Known Member
May 2, 2005
i last i got whipped by my dad's belt....rarely got rotan wan...if anything..here comes the leather belt...hahaha....anyway, once my parents locked me at the balcony during the night for god knows how long ler.....hehehe...last time the parents darn ganas ler..

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
me.ljust like noskills...

material kids but kena rotan here and there and never fight bacvk...

now...just a cherish and at leats i knows what's right and what's wrong.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
i think parents nowadays gv a lot of freedom to their kids,simply b'coz they either think dat their kids knw much more then them(coz of different 'era') or they think dat their kids deserve better treatment (jz to keep their kids abreast to the current technologies..).. :albertein

my dad gv me a lot of freedom in making my choice..as in activities...like my involvement in Leo and Junior CHambers international and Red Crescent Society....but dat was all coz they don have enough time spend wit us..(i mean,me n my little brother)...now,(after 12years) i got a sis and both of us really 'buli' her coz she take things for granted.....as in asking for new bag after a year of school...new shoe every 2/3 months....new cds...new vcd of new movies....comic books... :mad:
aiyo...if i really ask for all dat when i'm young....i'll kena sebat kau kau!!! :secruity:

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
hehe....my brother was smart too...he used to slipped some comic books at his butt...so,when my dad whipped him...he'll just pretend to be in pain...kekek....smart ass!! :secruity:
i'm da stupid 1....i only knw how to gv my hand...(cannot cover)...then,cry alone in da bathroom,after dat...came out,pretend nothing happened... :rock:

4agze said:
Rotan is the solution but children nowadays very smart!

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
bikinigal said:
hehe....my brother was smart too...he used to slipped some comic books at his butt...so,when my dad whipped him...he'll just pretend to be in pain...kekek....smart ass!! :secruity:
i'm da stupid 1....i only knw how to gv my hand...(cannot cover)...then,cry alone in da bathroom,after dat...came out,pretend nothing happened... :rock:
That's what we did in school, hehehe.
But my parents are so badass, I didn't dare to cheat on them. I would take it like a man, and moan on it.

thorence74

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
can't say that abt my parents, hiding comic in the butt, that trick won't be useful to me, as both of my parents are teacher ~!! they know every tricks under the sleves, so i gotta take it like a man....hehehehehe...

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
thorence74 said:
can't say that abt my parents, hiding comic in the butt, that trick won't be useful to me, as both of my parents are teacher ~!! they know every tricks under the sleves, so i gotta take it like a man....hehehehehe...
Life was hard back then.....:D

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The thing is, parents these days don't discipline or guide their children properly. Their idea of caring for their child is giving whatever the kid wants but they don't take their time to teach their kids on how to become a better person. In other words, parents these days are providers and guardians but not teachers, which is the most essential part. Like most creatures on this planet, what your parents teach you is hugely important, especially so for humans because we lack a lot of natural instincts and thus needs to be taught almost everything. And modern parents just aren't doing that. They expect others to do the teaching. And I don't think beating or taking the hardline on your kid works for everyone. Not every kid respond to it the same way. Some need to be beaten, some need to be spoken to slowly. It is the parents job to understand their child and choose the best way of educating them.

thorence74

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
well, life was hard, but not as hard as u are son to teachers, both somemore ~!!! i was expected to be gloom properly with polite manner, but i was totally different, hack, guess i give both my parents some heart breaking moments....hehehehee...

but at least i still study in a different school from my parents, my younger was worst, he got to enrol into my mom's school during primary and my dad's school during secondary.... talk abt totally lost of freedom ~!!!

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
last time my mom used to rotan my sisters.. then after that.. she seldom liao... when i was younger.. if i did something wrong,, my mom would scold me and ask me to squat at the floor infront of the "guan dei" then say i am sorry...
but usually school very dicipline.. always rotan me one... cos i dun do homework.. or copy answers haha.. my last sister born my mom just scold only.. and dun let her play games only .. not really punnish her... so manja.. >_<
failling in subjects oso still can relax ah my sis

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
kesian... :albertein

thorence74 said:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i install gab ss series about two year, after i install ss series, it got a sound kakakakak............. come out from my car left suspension area,
i try to repair, take out-install many time, change mounting, send back to gab sevice center, but result come out is same, who people face a same problem, or which shop can help me to solve the problem????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience