Honda NSX Postponed Again !

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

The on-off saga of the launch of Honda’s all new supercar took another twist last week when CEO Takeo Fukui announced that Honda was putting back the launch of its Acura brand in Japan – and that the NSX replacement, which will be badged an Acura this time round, won’t be launched at this year’s Tokyo Motor Show.

Honda will not say when the new NSX will appear, but Acura’s launch in Japan will now not happen until 2010 at the earliest. It is likely that Honda would want to launch the NSX at its home show in Tokyo, and as there’s no Tokyo show that year, the real launch date could be as late as October 2011.

Fukui cited concerns over the suitability of the Japanese market for the Acura brand as the reason for the postponement. According to a Honda spokesperson, it has nothing to do with the car not being ready for the show.

Japanese show-goers will have to make do with the global debuts of the Nissan GTR and Lexus LFA supercars then. Oh well.

Source:
http://www.autocar.co.uk/Home - What Car? Helping you buy better

Last edited by a moderator:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Darn!! that looks just like a Mazda 8 ..... :hmmmm:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
That is just a dummy, what makes you say it's a RX8??? The body is an extended S2000!!!!

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Yup...thats just an extended version of the S2000. Most probably a prototype like they have in the factory test tracks. It looks like they are trying to make the S2000 a tourer or cruiser like the RX8. The NSX is a a supercar. The one in the picture sure doesnt look like a supercar to me.....:hmmmm:

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
Watch the spy video

<embed src="mms://ms.groovygecko.net/groovyg/clients/haymarket/Autocar/May_07/Honda_NSX_spied_512k.wmv" width="352" height="288" autostart="true" showcontrols="tue"></embed>

correct, it's just a dummy. Watch the video.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
mazda 8 ?? since when mazda got 8?? 2,3,6... 8??? lol
just kidding

hmm i tot something weird with this car lol,
maybe honda wanna compete with rx-8

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Just looks like the S2000 absolutely

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Yup...thats just an extended version of the S2000. Most probably a prototype like they have in the factory test tracks. It looks like they are trying to make the S2000 a tourer or cruiser like the RX8. The NSX is a a supercar. The one in the picture sure doesnt look like a supercar to me.....:hmmmm:
yeah, youre right...
i'm sure that's not the prototype for nsx...
i juz look exactly like s2000, the front and the rear same like s2000..
it juz have long base from the original s2000...
yes, it doesnt look like supercar...
why some of you said its like rx8????
maybe you all think the body looks like rx8...

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What can be done to make this engine more powerful since external turbos cant be installed . Comments plz :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience