Help

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Ghost Kelevra

May 11, 2009
To the abangs and kakaks here

Ok as you all probably guessed already im singaporean. Ok i got question what engine can i swap for in a lancer GLX 1.6. and what other stuff i need to swap to make it faster. super bodoh about all this stuff. and any workshop at jb that can do good quality work?

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
i think can put in GSR & EVO4,5,6...all CK model...if im not wrong la...

Wira_lover

Known Member
Jun 6, 2007
To the abangs and kakaks here

Ok as you all probably guessed already im singaporean. Ok i got question what engine can i swap for in a lancer GLX 1.6. and what other stuff i need to swap to make it faster. super bodoh about all this stuff. and any workshop at jb that can do good quality work?
Theres a good workshop in JB..XH racing opposite pelangi mall..pm me if you need more details.

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
i think can put in GSR & EVO4,5,6...all CK model...if im not wrong la...
yup... agreed with koie587... assuming that the GLX from 2005 model... Even Evo 7,8,9...

Ghost Kelevra

May 11, 2009
ok thanks alot bro/sis

Bump: bro i was wondering if the mivec 4G92 SOHC can if into the GLX and be made to look like the stock engine? or even the DOHC version?

Bump: bro i was wondering if the mivec 4G92 SOHC can if into the GLX and be made to look like the stock engine? or even the DOHC version?

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
not sure about the SOHC... is there any? if the MIVEC DOHC version... yes u can... taken from the CK/CJ model again...

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
recommend u change to max engine if u're performance addict...later no need to upgrade to high spec engine...maybe its expensive but u'll get the satisfaction...:smokin:

if in tight budget u can put in MIVEC and BOT later...:driver:

Ghost Kelevra

May 11, 2009
No bang i worry about TP in singapore catch. so i want an engine that looks stock when they pop my hood

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
i think u have to look the engine 1st...for me all mitsubishi engine didnt have big different for outlook...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Qualifying- Super GT Round 4 2006 Sepang Circuit Malaysia
Grabbing pole position for second straight year

ARTA NSX overpowers its rivals!
GT300 class PP goes to I.M. JIHAN CO.LTD-APPLE-Shiden for second round in a row
The official qualifying sessions for the JAPAN GT CHAMPIONSHIP MALAYSIA, Round 4 of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience