Brake system for Lancer GLX

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
I'm thinking of upgrading the brake system for my new Lancer GLX. Currently, it only have front disc break and drum at the back.

My questions are:
1) What is the suitable brake system to be used on my Lancer? Can the evo brake system be use?
2) Is there any brand besides Brembo can be use?
3) If i buy a drilled disc rotor, what is the suitable caliper to be used? any suggestion.

very appreciate if someone can help me on this matter as i'm still new in car modification

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
maybe u can look for a good brake pad and performance tyre to replace, if still not enough to support, maybe u can look for more biggest master pump; sure will increase ur braking performance.
FYI, my Satria is run with Mivec engine, But my rear brake system still remain drum.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
u upgrade ur braking according to ur car.more powerful then more grip.

for now..u shud just change the pads.getting brembos now would be overkill.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari has finally unveiled the drop-top roadster version of their 599 that will make its public debut at Paris in a weeks time and is limited to only 80 units worldwide, all of which have already found garages that they will never see the light of day from.

Even Ferrari themselves are calling this the ‘most exclusive Ferrari ever.’ The model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience