Haze at usj

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
hi guys n gals,
Did any1 of u feel that there is burning smell n haze in the middle of the nite at usj?
Is it haze from indonesia there or wat?

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
yepp..coz i think there is and burning ..near klia....if i am not mistaken one of the land over ther..

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Look no further, a little further behind USJ, there's this plot of land called Bukit Kemuning/Kota Kemuning which is infamous for its open burning. Every night you can see a super thick smoke that covers the area and extends to my housing estate of Taman Klang Jaya/Sentosa/Andalas. And you can clearly see the source of smoke, peat fires and open forest clearing just as you drive along KESAS. Its been going on for months.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
actually...the haze is not coming back...the haze IS coming from Malaysia....please ler...some Malaysians are hyporcrite...when indonesian's burning fire all hoo haa this hoo haa that....you go see along the Kesas Highway heading toward Klang/Banting...you'll see a lot of open burning...you go cyberjaya you'll see a lot of this open burning....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience