This is not a haze thread.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
So the haze is gonna seize our beloved Penang next next week. So what do we need to prepare?? Should I buy those masks first before it becomes overpriced??

Should I wash my car now?? Since it'll be full of ashes anyway.

buy shares in masks company, also in hospitals.
quickily dispose them when the index falls to 300 at klang

sarcastics said:
go out wearing an overturned fish bowl, it'll make you breathe easier

What's an overturned fish bowl?? If it is an emergency and I don't have any mask at all, how well can my mom lace pantie in term of filtering ashes??

modified ur air filter to suite your mouth/nose to have better and cleaner air.
use K&N.

not well.. go get a proper mask la.. if u wanna use undergarments better u take a womens bra.. cut half then use one half to cover your face.. :D :D

psyk said:
not well.. go get a proper mask la.. if u wanna use undergarments better u take a womens bra.. cut half then use one half to cover your face.. :D :D

I suggest those anti-leak "WHISPER" pads. It should do the job. Nothing goes in or out. Problem..sorted and there's no shortage of it as u can get it cheap at any 2 dollar store , But i advised u to just borrow from your FEMALE friends lar, i'm sure they will give u a better price , discount .

and oh ya..i forgot about u also need additional bra straps to keep the pad in place... thankx.

sarcastics said:
remember to wet the pad first before using it, this filters better :biggrin:

Oh ya.... I just saw this how-to-deal-with-fire stuff on DISCOVERY not long ago... , this guy came out with that same brilliant idea u got.. "wet the blanket and stay low" ... does it mean we gotta "wet the pad and stay low" too? I am just as curious as anyone here.

adamkuek said:
Oh ya.... I just saw this how-to-deal-with-fire stuff on DISCOVERY not long ago... , this guy came out with that same brilliant idea u got.. "wet the blanket and stay low" ... does it mean we gotta "wet the pad and stay low" too? I am just as curious as anyone here.

Yes, wet filter always works better than dry filter. Stay low is to prevent from breathing ashes.

saw from my rearview mirror a driver and his passenger's wearing masks with windows up :rock:

sarcastics said:
saw from my rearview mirror a driver and his passenger's wearing masks with windows up :rock:

must be aircond spoil ler.. kesian also. not everybody car maintained well.

Those too stingy to buy mask, use old bra cup instead... cheap and easily available... :p

Haze visiting Penang Island already....:afraid:

Feel so relief Klang area API has dropped to 198.

What are the farmers doing? Are they unhappy trying to protest or what?

Nabeh .. :secruity:

The haze must have damage adamkuek, Blacky, psyk and sarcastics brain.

All hamsap idea came out. In the future afte the haze, each of them will sure get the Noble prize in Hamsap Technology....Hahahahahahaha:biggrin:

TitanRev said:
The haze must have damage adamkuek, Blacky, psyk and sarcastics brain.

All hamsap idea came out. In the future afte the haze, each of them will sure get the Noble prize in Hamsap Technology....Hahahahahahaha:biggrin:

eh....u more brilliant eh mate, can even think of noble prize in hamsap technology. BTW.... have u guys stock those pads yet?? dun overbuy ya.. heard it's clearing liew... its not wrong to have PADS strap over ur face during HAZE cos nobody's looking , its too blur and DONT make a fool out of urself when the haze's over... nobody would wanna see a guy with a PAD strap over his face.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom