Get ready for Melaka Star Drift 7- 8 Jan 2006

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
When is the SSO coming to Batu Kawan Penang Again

Got my car ready but no events to participate in Penang....? So when u guys going to organise one in Penang. I heard there is a new club which is called Team Virus, which is already a registered club with the Department of association. They might organise it but the club is still new and looking for activemembers to help. but so far no events.

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
kugan81 said:
Got my car ready but no events to participate in Penang....? So when u guys going to organise one in Penang. I heard there is a new club which is called Team Virus, which is already a registered club with the Department of association. They might organise it but the club is still new and looking for activemembers to help. but so far no events.
SSO event is held by the R3 guys......not sure about that yet..

scctan

Dec 8, 2004
Malacca on Drifted

Hi Drifted dude....

What a new year 2006!!!

The Drift is on at Malacca.....hope there will be many drift dude around to make some drifted move.This also is the begining of the event and i always support all the drifted dude who take part for the event.There will be smoke on tar make some loud noise and drift for D D D Drift.

Cool drifted will always be the Cham...pian.One BIG title will be the Sifu Drift...;)

THE DRIFT IS BEGIN for the first season....Green Light for Drifted Dude.THE GAME IS JUST BEGAIN......2006.

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
Counting down the days to the 7th... It's already the 3rd... Tires getting itchy here in SG already...

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
bimmer_man said:
i'll be there to shoot more drift photo.. see u guys there... :rock:
yea better u be there..:) hehe take some great shootss..:) :rock:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Mind me asking, what time will the event take place... I will be driving down from KL to come and experience the side ways driving... :tee:

Please inform me the time....

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
theorekz said:
I would like to know how much do i have to pay if i were there to spectate the event??? Thx :D
i think rm5 for spectators......
c u guys there..:)

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
Had loads of fun there today. Hope to see all the photos soon :)

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
chromas said:
Had loads of fun there today. Hope to see all the photos soon :)

Yea......loads of fun but too bad car got problem during qualifying..:( miss that..hehe
cromas wah so fast get bck to singapore..?im your condo mate at mallaca....so got your angle-d5 polo shirt.?:regular_smile: :retarded:

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
bimmerman......whats up......is that all the pic u got..?nomore pic ?:(:X-:

bimmer_man

Nov 17, 2005
monsterv6 said:
bimmerman......whats up......is that all the pic u got..?nomore pic ?:(:X-:
got some more dude.. still processing... and todays weather is not on photographers side... cloudy day + some rain make quite difficult to get best shot.. :baring_teeth:

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
monsterv6 said:
Yea......loads of fun but too bad car got problem during qualifying..:( miss that..hehe
cromas wah so fast get bck to singapore..?im your condo mate at mallaca....so got your angle-d5 polo shirt.?:regular_smile: :retarded:
At first we were just about to go to the condo for toilet break, but we got a phone call from Singapore, so needed to get back to settle some things.

Didn't get the shirt yet, they said have to buy and didn't come with the event.

Actually, I think it'd be a good idea to give to those who were participating so that they can help promote the event at other locations. Just a suggestion.

My car's front bumper had some cracks and I need to do a patch first. Not going to spray until end of the year.

I kena lots of cones during the qualifying on the large corner. I think I was out of the running cos of that