Gen 2 CPS Thread

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
teli: :) .... eh, ko yang kat fesbuk tu ke teli???kat gen 2 cps fan tu...

kevlee: i follow ur thread at motor trader...sorry to hear ur problem...hopefully it will be solve now and forever.....

oh shit...now should be fine and run smooth on the road already right?

damn!very unlucky!how about your car now kevlee?do you check or test drive your car before you received your car from salesman?

buy car also depend with luck....

damn!very unlucky!how about your car now kevlee?do you check or test drive your car before you received your car from salesman?

buy car also depend with luck....

Yalo, but my car still lie in the service center, because after the part arrive and they install it, they found out another error again, there is some problem in the fuse box, so have to delay for few days to get the car.....Susah hati saja....:banghead:

Up to date, still dont know my car will lie in the garage for how long, hopefully before CNY can get back my car d....

Yalo, but my car still lie in the service center, because after the part arrive and they install it, they found out another error again, there is some problem in the fuse box, so have to delay for few days to get the car.....Susah hati saja....:banghead:

Up to date, still dont know my car will lie in the garage for how long, hopefully before CNY can get back my car d....

Ooh.. u case is give me have a big doubt to buy Gen2 CPS ....:confused:

Boyzone:
If the car dont have such lousy QC, it definatly a good car to own.......But when u book the car...remember to pray very very hard, coz the chances the car having defect is dame high. Coz a lot of stuff (drink coffee too much) happen in Proton lead to supplier supply a lot of lousy part. Supplier no money earn, how can they supply good part....:listen:

Boyzone:
If the car dont have such lousy QC, it definatly a good car to own.......But when u book the car...remember to pray very very hard, coz the chances the car having defect is dame high. Coz a lot of stuff (drink coffee too much) happen in Proton lead to supplier supply a lot of lousy part. Supplier no money earn, how can they supply good part....:listen:

Yes, u are right.. have to pray hard.
Btw, I booked with 2009 chasis.. there is no chance for me to select. :banghead:

I wish you good luck and hope you get a ride which is problem free! Cheer!:beer:
But definately this would be my last Proton..

Last edited:
hmmm... will go to viewing Honda City and Jazz yr 04 /05.
2nd hand value is equal Gen2 CPS new car.
Seem like have to think properly before go to Proton.

need to ask a silly question..
if I go for my first time service at mileage of 1000 km, will anything bad happen to my car??
for example if I go service when at 1500 km??

need some clarification...
TQ

No problem.....Provided no problem pop up during that time. If problems come, SC will definately use this point to blame on you and mentioned to u the warranty is void. So never take risk on this matter. When problem come, warranty help a lot and protect your wallet as well..

Test drive Gen 2 CPS yesterday...
statify with the handling.. however, is not easy to entry rear seat if hug with baby.
Btw, I think sport rim and tyre need to change once recv my new car

So far have any CPS user facing power window problem?
Hear a lot of complain from Gen 2 owner about this issue.

my car's frontside window, both, produce unpleasant squeaking sound whenever I wind down and up the windows.but the backside window is ok..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom