• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Flashing strobe lights

fastsub

500 RPM
2 units high-speed flash light bulbs with good quality wires.

1 waterproof controller module.

1 cute switch which blinks according to the flashes.

Easy to fit into headlights of any car.

Contact Edmund at 016-4976710 for meet up to buy from 8pm-11.30pm.

Last edited:
wher's ur location bro...pls giv me ur address or nearby
coz my car coming out on wednesday juz finish doin bodykit...

ermm...
whers ya location ??
wanna buy??
price nego summore??
whers u install it???

Location please. Serious buyer here.......! B)

how do this tthing work...flash both at the same time ar...or separtely...

sorry for slow reply...
i am very new in posting here

to dreamy : yes + RM10 installation only

to mxsteven : thanks buddy for your support

to dreamy :-

Lot 152, 3 1/2 Miles Old Klang Road, 58100 KL.

Let say u coming down to old klang road from mid valley. First u will see Ford concessionaries. Then u will see a BP station. Our shop just beside before BP station.

Advance Concept Motors.
(will be changed to RPM Road Performance Motorsport soon.)

contact me for any info

to d!ecock : refer above, thanks.

to pearl_pearl : refer above, thanks.

to nclim : the controller can set to flash same time or separate timing. just set it to blink in all ways you like. nice to play with :)

I'll be coming tommorow bro!!!

thanks edmund!! i hope that it would last :D well, after getting it and you told me to put it in the head lights or signal...i thought about it and i don't wanna ruin any oem parts la...so what i did was i took my oollldddd cheap ass sportlights that i bought from costplus like 3yrs ago for only rm16 and decided to mod the strobe bulbs into it...as soon as i collected it from you i came home and did it :D i threw the old bulbs out and cut the openning of the lights to somewhat fit the strobe bulbs..then i used silicon to make sure got no water enter and WALLAAAA!! now i'm waiting for tomorrow when the sun comes up to hook it up :P thanks again!

the buld in the sportlights casing...

looks untidy as i just got back from work and really tired...but it serves it's purposes.. silicon!

to dreamy : okay, see you at the end of this week

to pearl_pearl : see you today. are you the one that confirm to come during lunch hour?

to olskool : cool modification you got over there. i went back home and sleep but you found time to do this setup and posted pictures too, wow that's great.

is it the same function as the F1 Safety Car??

similar but alittle slower when it comes to blinking...it looks good though :D i passed a mamak while it was on and everyone was looking.. alamak!! shy only...not to say my car D1 spec... hahaha :lol: try it laa...good investment coz if you sell your car...you can put it on the other car... cheers to fastsub! :D

fastsub : i was really excited when i got it!! hehe..couldn't wait.. so i had to atleast do something :D

hafez : yeah, same function. what other functions does the F1 safety car has other than the blinkings?

olskool : thank you very much :) i am going to put at least 8 sets in my demo car while having soundsystem demo that i will be organizing soon right after my demo car has the final touches... 4 sets under the car and the rest will see how to put near amplifiers and subwoofers.

This one good for rukun tetangga people when doing their rounds.... free bump

Originally posted by xquzme2@Jan 21 2005, 00:12
This one good for rukun tetangga people when doing their rounds.... free bump
blink blink blink......... blink blink blink........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

some people will think why this fella taking photo under the car?

hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom