Exhaust Replacement

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Hi Guys,

I recently got pull over by JPJ coz of my exhaust , Im using a Evo 8 MR. I need to take my ride for so call test. Currently I'm using HKS Drager:burnout: as my cat back Please advice if any other exhaust can be replace to pass this DAM JPJ TEST :mad:.. thanks:adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u never tell him u bought the car with original exhaust ah?
im also using hks super dragger, so far JPJ didnt complaint bout it......
just have to talk nicely with him.......

now u need to change to smaller tip exhaust & go for the test.

Hari Mogan Raj

From Facebook
Oct 13, 2010
KL
www.facebook.com
Dude i tried telling him nicely n took 1 hour to explain every detail.. but another ass walk n start give me a inspection ticket... DAM ass

Anyweis just to check my MR comes wit black glass ori.. i wonder izzit possible to have dark glasses in ori MR

Planing to change another exhaust .. which more quieter n more performance,, anything can replace hks

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u tell him bang...ini ori evo8mr, bukan wira convert atau lancer mx convert.....
its comes with tuned up exhaust...even M7's evo comes with tuned exhaust rite...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bring the pamplet of your MR should be enough justice rite???

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
well i did my best i could.. but this fellows just dont get it.. i guess they need to attend a course for import cars ....

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i remember when we were pulled in a wiravo by the Jabatan Alam Sekitar (JAS, we initially tot they were JAIS, lol. all guys in car, wtf right? hahaha), they tried every trick in their books to issue us summons. check emission, lulus.. check noise, lulus.. they cant check the engine bay, as there werent any jpj officer around, i stand by my rights not to allow strangers anywhere inside the car!!! we sat inside the car, until they completed their tests. then, we were told to drive off, without any penalty, i was like LMAO.

dat was the second time i encounter such occasion, the first time when my fren was pulled over by the traffic police in a roadblock and his car was handed over to the JAS also, by the road side. they failed the engine on emission on dat one, not the noise or sumthing else. after rectifying several issues, we went to puspakom / JAS center for inspection, they failed the engine another time (i dont remember what it was), and they gave us the green light after we asked "menda yang gagal ni sir? macam mane nak bagi lulus ni?", and they answered "ntah, aku pun taktau laa..". such waste of time eh?

imports doesnt necessary have noisy exhaust sir, i dont think the zorst u mentioned is std for the evo? ive seen std evo with oem spec muffler, they dont look sporty at all, lol the most important thing, the muffler isnt noisy, not enough to dram the authorities' attention towards you, imo ler

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Snap, Crackle and Pop easily defines the new BMW F10 M5 in the video above. The new Mon5ter, will no doubt set the standards for executive boy racer saloons. This time, they've ditched the high-revving 500bhp 5.0 V10 in favour of a torque inducing 560bhp 4.4 Twin turbo V8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience