Dyno run at TRIAL Tuning

So got buy altezza already ah???????????:sleep::sleep:

Bump: So got buy altezza already ah???????????:sleep::sleep:

bro, u shud get 1. once u got it, u'll feel u're not lazy anymore. hahah. :)

Bump: bro, u shud get 1. once u got it, u'll feel u're not lazy anymore. hahah. :)

hi to all altezza owner,

We just done up our altezza track car for this MME. The final results of the Horse power is 210ps+ on wheel. Using trd cams, toda piston, engine balancing, very expensive P&P by me ( haha ), Power FC + Fcon Vpro and ................. Anyway, we might get a bit more after the engine run in

We just done up our altezza track car for this MME. The final results of the Horse power is 210ps+ on wheel. Using trd cams, toda piston, engine balancing, very expensive P&P by me ( haha ), Power FC + Fcon Vpro and ................. Anyway, we might get a bit more after the engine run in

Impressive for a 3SGE NA engine....:adore:

William
Not bad at all. I am quite excited to see it on track and give those "Herd of Honda" run for their money. ha ha ha. Anyway it is history in making as the first Altezza to compete in MME.

Btw I heard :listen: there is another track car at ur place..........

hi to all altezza owner,

running the VVT-i? Perhaps without vvti- but more aggressive cams say 304/304 could be better.
just my 2 cents.
Anyways good luck in the MME!!

may i know what time the shop open on saturday? my fren plan to go dyno...

They normally open at around 10-10.30am...but do not go this Saturday as they will be closed for the MME race in Sepang. Next Saturday would be a better day...

ya... better call and check first. i went there this morning at 10.30am. i thought they open, but eventually they tune the "monster" until 6am. therefore open shop a bit late. luckily i called andy when i saw the shop close. if not, i woudl have ciao. haha!

Just watch our taikor AE111_SEG aka Vijay's reborn Altezza being DYNO at Trial aka Riyoz Racing..

vijaydyno1.jpg

vijaydyno2.jpg

Our taikor's "Aunty Go Marketing" stock condition Altezza is blowing out a mind boggling 171 BHP on wheel.:adore:
And belum pasang PowerFC lagi ....check out the dyno chart..

wrj909dyno.jpg

Last edited:
He looks on happily there!... hehehe
vj,
u swapping out the PowerComander III for pfc ?

aiya eddie taiko, u never show ur recent dyno result why go show ppl result la... hahaha
thumb up vijay!!!

Taikor Alan..coz waiting for you and yr monster to dyno..:adore:

Actually wanted to do today but not enough time coz have to rush off.
Will prob do it soon...will post the results once it is done.

I show Vijay's dyno to show the increase after the conversion...:biggrin:
Damn bladdy high output for a bladdy stock setup..stock exhaust..stock ECU..stock rim...everything stock lah.....:hmmmm:

Top Bottom