err..
actually, what happened to vijay's car?

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
Taikor Alan..coz waiting for you and yr monster to dyno..:adore:

Actually wanted to do today but not enough time coz have to rush off.
Will prob do it soon...will post the results once it is done.

I show Vijay's dyno to show the increase after the conversion...:biggrin:
Damn bladdy high output for a bladdy stock setup..stock exhaust..stock ECU..stock rim...everything stock lah.....:hmmmm:
Wow, that's really good figures for a stock engine. So Eddie, waiting for your dyno figures since you've just redone your engine. Should be impressive figures as well :biggrin:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
actually, what happened to vijay's car?
mokh..Vijay just complete a conversion to 6M/T at Trial and just dyno the car to see the difference yesterday..:biggrin:

I guess the main problem is it need more hp. :)
I agree with you Alan taikor..that is why I call his car "Aunty Go Marketing" Altezza to cha our taikor Vijay so he will faster go to the next level of mods..:rofl:

Wow, that's really good figures for a stock engine. So Eddie, waiting for your dyno figures since you've just redone your engine. Should be impressive figures as well
Yeah Henry, it is very good for a stock configuration. Seems that the latest stock ECU have a very good mapping programmed into it. I was impressed when I saw the figures at repeated runs...
As for my car, I am still running it in..so will let you guys know when I have it retuned and dynoed...

aduh... teracun diri sendiri... aiseh...
Hey Alias...you sudah kena racun ke...:rofl:..cepat cepat go to William for the conversion...pasti satisfied with the results..:biggrin::rofl:

Last edited:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
I guess the main problem is it need more hp. :)
Taiko eddie, cant wait to see ur chart la. Fast fast la.. maybe the main person u should poison is blacktezza.
Yea la eddie, ur car went in do port&polish so long d.Quiet only.....it's about time to show us during tt ur SC port&polish car. Haha, alan don't think can poison me la...want more hp straight buy turbo car la like u! kakaka.:driver:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
lol....

so do u guys have any plans to TT tonight? (eddie?austin?vj?rests of taikos?.)

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
lol....

so do u guys have any plans to TT tonight? (eddie?austin?vj?rests of taikos?.)
I'm around 2nite...Vijay is not free coz divali.Not sure bout the rest.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Was in Trial today to have my tezza retuned and dynoed to see the improvement gained recently.
A few runs was done and the final results was 216bhp on wheel and a torque of 23.28Kg-M on wheels.
And have to express my appreciation to taikor and sifu William for the good job done.
Below is the final run dyno chart...

Fellow ZTH Altezzian Nahuk was also there to have the Dynojet Power Commander installed and tuned in his tezza.

Before Dynojet...the dyno result was 144BHP ..after the installation...the dyno result was 155BHP with a torque of 17.68 Kg-M.

Chart of the dyno result for bro Nahuk...

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Alan..the only way to increase more is too install a intercooler in my car. But for the moment...I am happy and satisfied with the work done. Next will be my shocks....waiting for stock to arrive...

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
No need lah Alan..one finger gone still have 9 mah...hahaha!
How I mod also cannot beat your monster evo taikor!!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Alan..the only way to increase more is too install a intercooler in my car. But for the moment...I am happy and satisfied with the work done. Next will be my shocks....waiting for stock to arrive...
Wah wah!suddenly changing to new shocks...I thought you said standard shocks good enough d last time?

So when are you going to show us your power since increase so much already like what vijay did last Friday tt nite? Share share la the hp power with us...

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Wah wah!suddenly changing to new shocks...I thought you said standard shocks good enough d last time?
Not suddenly change..stock shocks already using for 3 years..time to change as getting soft. Since stock shocks also cost around 1.5K-2K...might as well go for aftermarket and adjustable type.
If my stock still ok..probably will not change...:biggrin:

So when are you going to show us your power since increase so much already like what vijay did last Friday tt nite? Share share la the hp power with us...
:hmmmm:..My car have not got the permit to be a limousine like Vijay lah....:rofl:

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
eddie,
your exhaust emitted quite some black-smoke when u & vijay flooring into p.height entrance.
is that the effect of running-in ??

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
eddie,
your exhaust emitted quite some black-smoke when u & vijay flooring into p.height entrance.
In a way..Yes and No...
During the run in period I did not floor or tekan the car..so the carbon builts up in the muffler and exhaust.
So when I floor it and the SC kicks in that nite after the TT..the force of the builtup exhaust pressure from the force induction will blow all the carbon from inside the muffler out. That is why u see a plume of black smoke. Normal for a SC or TC car. You will see less if I carry on for a longer distance..:biggrin: By the way..that was the first time I tekan after coming out from the hospital...hahaha.

Last edited:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
eddie,
waah u still following us aahh...?. You took the LDP to go back is it?.?
I thought only Achik was behind me....

nahuk

Dec 23, 2008
PJ
Hi Eddie,
Thanks for posting my dyno chart. I can actually feel the diff with the dynojet installed..:top: Now want to see whether I get better consumption..
Also eager to fit the down-pipe, itching to hear the metal sound...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo all brother,
i have wira special edition(M) since last year n i would like to mod my car nicely.........
may i know what should i do???
May all bro here can give any comments or opinions..............
and is good that recommend me some expertise shops in Klang Valley or in seri kembangan as i stay over there......
if not convienient state the shop name, pls pm to me......
thank you so much :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience