DIY Dent Repair

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lcchong

Known Member
i read that we can remove small dent from car body using dry ice....

any1 try b4? :biggrin:

Bump: youtube

know where can buy this type of ice in serdang? or need to rob guy selling icecream? :confused:

Bump: youtube

know where can buy this type of ice in serdang? or need to rob guy selling icecream? :confused:

Interesting...got a load of info...good for pokai guys like me. Thanks

onli problem, where to buy the dry ice? :confused:

I think you can get it from those suppliers...last time i got a piece free from those ice transport guys..i used it for different purpose actually.

hopefully can get the dry ice........ then only can test this method...... :smokin:

hayo where to get dry ice la....if only can get i can remove my dent.....any1 knows where 2 get in puchong

maybe we can ask the icecream man to buy the dry ice for us? :idea:

can get from..............(suspense)...........baskin robins!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

asked the icecream seller already... can buy from the shop (icecream supplier) by kilogram...! :thefinger:

Guys,
Am new member here, just joined today.
I've spent about half an hour with dry-ice on my minor dented bonet per youtube but it failed. One thing I did not try is to use a hotair blower to blow the dented area prior to using dry-ice. Maybe you guys can try out!

For dry ice ..I search in google ..and I called them up ..they only sell big big big one wor ..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom