Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
muahahaha deffy's butt is juz like a dyno machine then.... when his butt slip while the power come .... the FAT in his butt started to calculate the G- force juz like the G - sensor for Apex'i...and hence comes out with the result... almost 90% accuracy...... muahahahahaha:evil: ( hey hey deffy dun whack me.... juz kidding though)
:biggrin:

wonder what happen to him these days...never c him post also

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
yaya where's deffy?????? long time din c him around........ maybe been kidnapped by the Japs to do some research on his Dyno-Butt?????? muahahahaha ( i'm gonna get out of here b4 deffy trace me.......... if not maybe i'll bcome "ham chim peng" if he managed to find me.......)

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
muahahaha deffy's butt is juz like a dyno machine then.... when his butt slip while the power come .... the FAT in his butt started to calculate the G- force juz like the G - sensor for Apex'i...and hence comes out with the result... almost 90% accuracy...... muahahahahaha:evil: ( hey hey deffy dun whack me.... juz kidding though)
I HEARD THAT!!!

Actually, it's the nerve ends in the far end of my butt registering the change in fatty tissue pressure when I accelerate... :wink:

The Y-Pipe definitely helps. But, yes, you do have to put up with a little more noise. Unless you change your rear muffler to an S-type configuration, then the noise increase should be marginal.

As for the K & N, definitely do it, but remember to have it cleaned once every 6 months or so.

Meanwhile, I've been busy at work...handing over and developing processes that will make me redundant. Part of my preparation to leave the company and assume a new position with Honeywell Aerospace. I probably will be in the States for a week next month...thinking of bringing back a MEVI system, but have no idea where to buy it from. I wonder if there's anything else worth buying there... :smile:

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
yaya where's deffy?????? long time din c him around........ maybe been kidnapped by the Japs to do some research on his Dyno-Butt?????? muahahahaha ( i'm gonna get out of here b4 deffy trace me.......... if not maybe i'll bcome "ham chim peng" if he managed to find me.......)
"Ham chim peng" has a nice evenly rounded shape...

By the time I'm through with you, you will look like a roti canai, after it is crushed and potong...and banjir in kuah... :laugh:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
How much and where can I get the K&N filter (clean&oil)? Or should I just purchase the kit and DIY at RM60. Which way is cheaper and more effective?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I HEARD THAT!!!

Actually, it's the nerve ends in the far end of my butt registering the change in fatty tissue pressure when I accelerate... :wink:

The Y-Pipe definitely helps. But, yes, you do have to put up with a little more noise. Unless you change your rear muffler to an S-type configuration, then the noise increase should be marginal.

As for the K & N, definitely do it, but remember to have it cleaned once every 6 months or so.

Meanwhile, I've been busy at work...handing over and developing processes that will make me redundant. Part of my preparation to leave the company and assume a new position with Honeywell Aerospace. I probably will be in the States for a week next month...thinking of bringing back a MEVI system, but have no idea where to buy it from. I wonder if there's anything else worth buying there... :smile:
deffy...u can check out maxima.org n c what they have it for cefiro...

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
Deffy: muahahahahaha..... i like dat word though..... banjir in kuah....juz like the adabi's song.... pelbagai kari dan kuah~~~~ n welcome bek Master Tech.....:shakehands: We miss u soooo much though.... when u r not here.... we miss alotta funs....... But honestly...... feilo parts seems to be scarce in the state... m i rite??
n oso ar..... what is the chances to get MEVI from US??

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
the MEVI is already in ours Malaysia Fatty right, why do you need it?

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
MEVI...ehhh....elder brother of MYVI...isit... hehehe

Thanks for advise on K&N, ong.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
its a variable valve intake, thats near the Throttle body. you'll see a solenoids that will pull the valve.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
btw, i need to replace my a32 Air intake hose and housing between the throttle body and the Air flow sensor. checking the price, the big rubber hose will cost me rm 125, but the body will cost me like 350buck.

any one use an aftermarket that put in K&N or Apexi?

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Malaysian Cefiro doesn't have MEVI but 00VI, MEVI has a 'box' on the intake.

It only has effect once it hits 5800rpm :lol: And with MEVI you need RPM Switch or Activation Switch hooked up to the back of your speedo rpm in order for it work. A lot of job involved.

You can try maxima.org and get someone there to hook you up with the MEVI and you can go and collect them.

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
edgar, your posting is number one man...you practice 'pictures speak a thousand words'. A double thumbs up to you.

Put in K&N drop in, it is good enough, no mod and pretty good effect.

So, what does MEVI suppose to do? More power? Better FC?

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
MEVI gives you additional 20bhp on top of what you already have. This is to boost up the power level of the Middle Eastern delivered Cefiros due to the high temperature. But it valva activation works in conjunction with the switch, so you need both to works.

You loose response at lower end but it pulls harder at the top end.

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Loose response at lower end, no way man, not for me...already cefiro is bad at low end. The K&N did help me a fair bit at low end...but still room for improvement. I guess a supercharger is a better choice.

Edgar, any nice Infiniti or Nissan Wing emblem in gold colour at Aust?

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
yalar....our body intakes oso like dat mar..... MEVI lar..... got aan intake box mar....
not sure about Malaysian Cefiro, I did asked you guys before but nobody responded to me questions.

Australian Maxima is the lousiest and the worse looking A32 in the whole wide world and you want to get our parts? :lol:

We don't have MEVI, no 00VI, no leather and sunroof (only very limited edition 95' has them), ugly panel colour (not black), even the S.Touring looks ugly. LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A new era of engine manufacturing in Malaysia was officiated as Perodua and Daihatsu partnered on a RM500 million investment joint-venture. Daihatsu Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (DPEM) opens their engine manufacturing plant in Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan.

The manufacturing plant is the second manufacturing facility invested by Daihatsu in Sendayan after building a transmission plant, Akashi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience