Conman in USJ

God has better things to do with his time than to care about whether it's chamber or camber... ;) don use his name on small things like this k? ;)

*cheers*

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
God has better things to do with his time than to care about whether it's chamber or camber... ;) don use his name on small things like this k? ;)

*cheers*

isn't it better if everybody use the correct term....to better ourselves la. if one starts using the wrong term, then everybody who innocently doesnt know follows...sad la like that.

once upon a time, i too didn't know what camber is....we all are learning ler

hai guys thanks for the heads up...at least can guide noobs (errrk like me ) not to get cheated...

thanks

anyway..why does this CAMBER nuts so important. to my understanding..assuming i hava new car...if i don't need to adjust the CAMBER...then..i can just use the stock nuts...if i wan to change the CAMBER settings..then i oni need to change to the ADJUSTABLE CAMBER nuts...am i right or wrong?.. what i found out is...as long your car doesn't have an adjustable nuts..no matter which tyre shop you go..most of them will ask u to change..a piece of nut RM30..why are this nuts so expensive?..

lonewolf said:
anyway..why does this CAMBER nuts so important. to my understanding..assuming i hava new car...if i don't need to adjust the CAMBER...then..i can just use the stock nuts...if i wan to change the CAMBER settings..then i oni need to change to the ADJUSTABLE CAMBER nuts...am i right or wrong?.. what i found out is...as long your car doesn't have an adjustable nuts..no matter which tyre shop you go..most of them will ask u to change..a piece of nut RM30..why are this nuts so expensive?..

is their way of conning ppl...just look at wat car they drive..sports car..and where do u think those money comes from?

jasonchan said:
the shop in sunway is KIN Alignment...dont go there...!:angry_smile:

wah serious ah? i always go there ler. i'm not taking sides but i wish to draw a distinction between, "NEED to change" and "BETTER to change". i don't normally like to wait till something goes wrong before fixing it ler. if the mechanic can tell me that something will go wrong soon, i'd rather fix it on the spot. some people may think of that as cheating lah i suppose. anyway maybe you're right and i've been cheated all this while ler:cry_smile: will get a 2nd opinion next time.

Duke Red said:
wah serious ah? i always go there ler. i'm not taking sides but i wish to draw a distinction between, "NEED to change" and "BETTER to change". i don't normally like to wait till something goes wrong before fixing it ler. if the mechanic can tell me that something will go wrong soon, i'd rather fix it on the spot. some people may think of that as cheating lah i suppose. anyway maybe you're right and i've been cheated all this while ler:cry_smile: will get a 2nd opinion next time.

just to add my car is only 4 month old...if camber screw is design to last only 4 month old then all the tyre shop will be driving subaru..or merc s class..

in general sunway charges more than any other place ler which is the only deterent. i still get my car serviced and repaired there though as i like the quality of their work. i don't mind paying a little more for good workmanship. they are also proactive in telling of other potential problems that may occur. i am a strong advocate of prevention is better than cure. i'm not talking about KIN, but rather workshops there in general.

normality78 said:
not true bro. Even less thn 1 year, absorber can leak also. depends on how u treat ur car and also production fault.

yeah but then again my car i only drive in subang areas plus not even 15000milestone wor

dat fella say both side leaking .. i was like wtf . then i went to service center and ask ... they open da rims and check .. noting found ..

Don't know what car you're driving but I used to own a Waja. My front left absorber died after about a year and I don't exactly drive in the WRC.

Duke Red said:
Don't know what car you're driving but I used to own a Waja. My front left absorber died after about a year and I don't exactly drive in the WRC.

my wira 1.3 aeroback last time also same..absorber die in one year

Kyogezsho said:
yeah but then again my car i only drive in subang areas plus not even 15000milestone wor

dat fella say both side leaking .. i was like wtf . then i went to service center and ask ... they open da rims and check .. noting found ..

if u drive around that SS19 area and the road construction sites outside SS17... confirm rosak wan... so damn bumpy

TheFalcon said:
if u drive around that SS19 area and the road construction sites outside SS17... confirm rosak wan... so damn bumpy

try the old road to perak through sabak bernam there..the road even worst..

Hup Soon SUnway is plain big time conman..dun ever go there if u dun wish to spoilt ya car ;) peace ~

A far better tyre shop would have to be LS.
This shop offers the best service to anyone whether you are driving a kancil or a skyline.The price is also reasonable and they got plenty of good quality 2nd rims.
Look for andy,the owner.

Hup Soon is only for the Rich and Famous.
Juz sharing my experience only.
cheers.

Anyone went before to Tek Ming Auto Service in Sunway? Thinking to go over there to change tyre.

My car also is fitted with camber screw but need to change also caused the screw is screwed up. The mechanic that i went (near my housing area) will always show my where is the faulty part before they ask me to change. Also cost me RM 30 per piece, change 2 front pieces there when i change my brake pad. Normally when i change something, i'll always ask for the price first then bargin with them, after bargin i'll call up another mechanic and ask about their price. Then i go back and bargin with them again and act like i'm damn broke(which is true also).Until they give me a more reasonable price.

Last edited:
hmmm...

went to the shop with big FALKEN signboard once, since got the info that they've got this laser alignment machine, and have std GTi alignment setup (donno how true)

after everything done, kena RM 100 - without replacing anything...

what do u think?

and now have to do alignment again, coz my rim needs reparing after hitting a manhole cover on the hiway...

but i've got the figures for std setting and wandering if i just go to any tyre shop and give them the figures, can they do for me?

your opinion is very much appreciated..............

thanx bros...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom