Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I was at that shop last week saw a red evo x on the ramp....

they do alot for JDM actually. Im going there later ask about BP5 maintenance and stuff. if its around my budget, like i use to maintain my current car but if slightly cheaper, than i shall go for BP5. Is time to change, my car to old already and has serve me for 6 years already.:driver:

That Evo wagon is bloody awesome. I've only ever seen it once in KL.

And I like how you said the Scooby is "cheaper" to maintain. :thefinger:

Bloody nice! Sigh. Pity my family won't accept a second hand car.

But I think I'll go get the Attrage and start playing with forced induction.

I thought that would be more common in KL. Seen this before in Ipoh twice. But this is a limited edition car.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF5164.jpg
    DSCF5164.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC02996.jpg
    DSC02996.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 290
Besides the Audi RS6, Evo Wagon is really the nicest performance wagon to me.

they do alot for JDM actually. Im going there later ask about BP5 maintenance and stuff. if its around my budget, like i use to maintain my current car but if slightly cheaper, than i shall go for BP5. Is time to change, my car to old already and has serve me for 6 years already.:driver:

If not mistaken the Glenmarie shop also do JDM but I saw Many Subaru....:driver:

How about Fiesta, 1.6 or Swift?? i saw alot of mod Fiesta in mudah.

Well, let's just stick with Sedans. Hatches don't count! Hehehe.. sedan wise Fiestas are above the 1tonne mark i think. And I'm not looking at buying a hatch.

Behold Lambocity....

28512863.cms

Somehow this picture makes it look so... bleh

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

No mention of Protons or Mitsubishi?

Well, let's just stick with Sedans. Hatches don't count! Hehehe.. sedan wise Fiestas are above the 1tonne mark i think. And I'm not looking at buying a hatch.

Somehow this picture makes it look so... bleh

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

No mention of Protons or Mitsubishi?

I think that article was quite some time ago but only now Yahoo Malaysia posted it. I guess it was before Attrage coz forte is still in the list.

Fiesta sedan or fiesta hatchback, the cabin size is still very small. Only difference is the boot and the looks. Wait for Honda City lah...It is already being launched in Thailand. Very soon it will reach our shore

124 pages and bro. Izso still have not decided and new cars keeps coming out and may end up 224 pages still not yet buy.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

I just notice that BP5 is the same age as my car.. hhmmmm:banghead:
changeee.. damn itt. maybe im gonna check out on Civic FD2(not type-r), i heard from honda friends and fans, tht the car is cheap to maintain and yet is powerful with 2.0L vtec. However, if Proton Suprima coming out with the R3 version, i might consider it. So far i know Honda has the most reliable engine ever. My friend use CRV 1995 until now, the engine sound still like brand new and the mileage hits 300k, amazing honda.

I just notice that BP5 is the same age as my car.. hhmmmm:banghead:
changeee.. damn itt. maybe im gonna check out on Civic FD2(not type-r), i heard from honda friends and fans, tht the car is cheap to maintain and yet is powerful with 2.0L vtec. However, if Proton Suprima coming out with the R3 version, i might consider it. So far i know Honda has the most reliable engine ever. My friend use CRV 1995 until now, the engine sound still like brand new and the mileage hits 300k, amazing honda.

The boxer should be alright?

I think that article was quite some time ago but only now Yahoo Malaysia posted it. I guess it was before Attrage coz forte is still in the list.

Fiesta sedan or fiesta hatchback, the cabin size is still very small. Only difference is the boot and the looks. Wait for Honda City lah...It is already being launched in Thailand. Very soon it will reach our shore

I've confirmed with the sales people here, it's the same price range as the current City so it'll be in the 86k region. And with that god awful red picture you posted up.. all my enthusiasm went down the drain. Haha! But ultimately not my car so see how.

124 pages and bro. Izso still have not decided and new cars keeps coming out and may end up 224 pages still not yet buy.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Not my car laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. don't blame me!

I might just post my car up for sale though. I wanna get the lightweight Attrage and if I can get away with it - the manual version. :biggrin:

I've confirmed with the sales people here, it's the same price range as the current City so it'll be in the 86k region. And with that god awful red picture you posted up.. all my enthusiasm went down the drain. Haha! But ultimately not my car so see how.

Not my car laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. don't blame me!

I might just post my car up for sale though. I wanna get the lightweight Attrage and if I can get away with it - the manual version. :biggrin:

BOT Attrage :biggrin: But manual ones dont have auto start button and add ons. Maybe some u can add outside

BOT Attrage :biggrin: But manual ones dont have auto start button and add ons. Maybe some u can add outside

You've seen my car right? Does that start button really bother me? Hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom