Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

or this? :biggrin:

articleimage_62913.jpg

That one is the best but still >100k.

Subaru Legacy. Rare, powerful and cheaper to maintain :listen:

articleimage_62913.jpg

That Evo wagon is bloody awesome. I've only ever seen it once in KL.

And I like how you said the Scooby is "cheaper" to maintain. :thefinger:

Bloody nice! Sigh. Pity my family won't accept a second hand car.

But I think I'll go get the Attrage and start playing with forced induction.

articleimage_62913.jpg

i like the evo wagon but to expansive i found one in carlist or mudah is about RM140+

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

nice Impreza wagon but front light ugly lhh.. i prefer the version 8 or 9. The evo wagon i saw in mudah i thnk and is black in color but to expansive RM140K+. I like the legacy 2.0T. I saw one in Butterworth around RM88K

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

articleimage_62913.jpg

You mean cheaper to maintain than Impreza?? or Volvo V50?? i like the Legacy.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Subaru Legacy Wagon (B) - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my

i like the evo wagon but to expansive i found one in carlist or mudah is about RM140+

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

nice Impreza wagon but front light ugly lhh.. i prefer the version 8 or 9. The evo wagon i saw in mudah i thnk and is black in color but to expansive RM140K+. I like the legacy 2.0T. I saw one in Butterworth around RM88K

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Get an Impreza Wagon lah. Like u said Version 8 also can.
It's pretty solid too. Cousin had one, flipped but the pillars are hard.
Escaped before it burn.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Get it lah. Tell her its the same price. :biggrin:

He has not maintained one before....hahahaha:rofl:

When you getting your new car. New year come, old car price down....:smokin:

How about Audi A4 2.0T Avant 2007. Price about RM80K. I know conti is slightly more expansive to maintain rather than JDM, If im not mistaken.
Most probably im getting Legacy BP5 the one in Penang, but first i need to travel all the way there just to see its condition. Probably going this weekend. I need to ask from the Subaru expert.

Evo Wagon is quite many in KL/Selangor actually, don't know how many times I've seen it. Few times also advertised for sale in mudah. But if going for these kind of car, might as well go for the regular sedan version even though it's more common, because it's manual! :driver:

Eh Attrage??

U also agree scooby cheaper to maintain leh :rolleyes: lol

Cheaper than conti cars like Volvo I mean.

Evo Wagon is quite many in KL/Selangor actually, don't know how many times I've seen it. Few times also advertised for sale in mudah. But if going for these kind of car, might as well go for the regular sedan version even though it's more common, because it's manual! :driver:

Eh Attrage??

Seen one at pusat bandar Damansara like twice in front of Menara milenium

How about Audi A4 2.0T Avant 2007. Price about RM80K. I know conti is slightly more expansive to maintain rather than JDM, If im not mistaken.
Most probably im getting Legacy BP5 the one in Penang, but first i need to travel all the way there just to see its condition. Probably going this weekend. I need to ask from the Subaru expert.

Good buy. But one sensor RM1k. :o

For Legacy?? RM1K for a sensor. damnn. looks like i need to do more survey about Legacy around all the JDM expert workshop.

Nonono, the A4 of course. Hahaha. More than 1k actually.
JDM lah. If JDM, easier and more available to get power.
Now the owner of the A4 want to get exhaust(APR) also heartbreak.

Eh Attrage??

Yeah. It's small, light, very agile. When the time comes throw in a turbo charger and that 1.2L direct injection would be very interesting. :biggrin:

It's the only car in the market that size that's lighter than 1ton apart from Lotus Elise. I actually see a lot of 'potential' in that car. :biggrin:

Potential in inverted commas. :biggrin:

Nonono, the A4 of course. Hahaha. More than 1k actually.
JDM lah. If JDM, easier and more available to get power.
Now the owner of the A4 want to get exhaust(APR) also heartbreak.

hahaha i thought it was Legacy, you scared me mann. Alriteee i shall check more on Legacy. Very very rare creature BP5. In my place Subang Jaya, i only saw 2 people own it.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Yeah. It's small, light, very agile. When the time comes throw in a turbo charger and that 1.2L direct injection would be very interesting. :biggrin:

It's the only car in the market that size that's lighter than 1ton apart from Lotus Elise. I actually see a lot of 'potential' in that car. :biggrin:

Potential in inverted commas. :biggrin:

How about Fiesta, 1.6 or Swift?? i saw alot of mod Fiesta in mudah.

hahaha i thought it was Legacy, you scared me mann. Alriteee i shall check more on Legacy. Very very rare creature BP5. In my place Subang Jaya, i only saw 2 people own it..

You from Subang Jaya, there is a Subaru workshop in Glenmarie area. Used to follow my ex colleague there to service his car.

You from Subang Jaya, there is a Subaru workshop in Glenmarie area. Used to follow my ex colleague there to service his car.

In USJ 7 they have few workshop for JDM. Theres one shop call Torque NM green color if im not. I see that they do alot of service for Subaru and GTR. Even tht shop owner, if im not mistaken own BP5 with Penang license plate.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Behold Lambocity....

28512863.cms

woow Lambocity, V12 6.1L?? hahahaha i mean terbalik 1.6L.

In USJ 7 they have few workshop for JDM. Theres one shop call Torque NM green color if im not. I see that they do alot of service for Subaru and GTR. Even tht shop owner, if im not mistaken own BP5 with Penang license plate.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

woow Lambocity, V12 6.1L?? hahahaha i mean terbalik 1.6L.

yeah I was at that shop last week saw a red evo x on the ramp....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom