Cheras TT: 9th Sept'05 (Fri) 9.30pm @ Connaught Nelly

haha.. thankzz for coming last nite......

those in the list most ffk.... those who said dont wanna come ended up appear....... especially uncle samurai.. hehehe

aiya.. u all got cheras TT ah.. y i din know.. hehehe.. next time must follow elainenickluas.. she left WOC TT early to meet u guys up right??? hehehehe... u all dun mind if i join u all next time?? hehehe...

me pity la. first time tt with u all. new and dont know anyone. reach there, call but nobody answer. then go home. anyway, it ok.

hope can join tt next time.

anyone wants to go atmosphere tonihgt?? i got free passes.... call me on 012-9198619, must u guys have to pick up the passes from me in cheras... :) got about 10 more passes... first come 1st serve..

sorry to ffk, i got work last min... boss ler yang bodoh tu, everytime ask to do last min work... argh...

yyap2 said:
aiya.. u all got cheras TT ah.. y i din know.. hehehe.. next time must follow elainenickluas.. she left WOC TT early to meet u guys up right??? hehehehe... u all dun mind if i join u all next time?? hehehe...
can can..follow me can la,but c elaine2284 how lor.if she didnt kick ur ass then u can come la.actually me already promise elaine2284 to go LALANG HILL (SOMEONE told me thats LALANG HILL,hehe!!) convoy 1,but erm,i was at sunway that time,so ma go WOC tt n kacau a bit lor..hehe. :biggrin:

So how was the TT? Seems like quite a list of people, eh? :)
By the way, where is this Connaught Nelly place in Cheras? Any road map? Or does the TT changes place every friday?
Hardly step into Cheras la. heh heh heh

hai.... now you all know the reason why I didn't take geography in SPM. :D

ehem, anyway, glad to meet most of you here.
elainenicklaus & Tee, raiden, hollerback_gul, and the rest of the gang (bad memory, uncle is like that 1 mah). Have a nice chat with you all, especially the RS gang, the good patient that follow doctor advice closely (30 mins per dos, right?), the shemale/ 3 balls (with tissue box).

it's a nice place to go, the LANGAT HILL

say dun want to come, but appear it last minute, baru ada surprise mah, but of course, there is a sad story at the back. *sob sob*, tissue please....

quote of the night,
1. "you all lonely over there izzit?"
2. "show me your IC!"
3. "I'm shemale"
4. "Boss, kerusi ini ada orang?" (with Bikinigal, BS, elainenicklaus, Tee standing next to the only 'empty' chair"
5. "Boss, boleh ambil meja ini?" (after we cancel all the order! Nelly's customer service, Best in Cheras and Ampang, and some says Wangsa Maju! )

6. "I need to follow doctor advice..."
7. "BS, any petrol station near by?" (on the hill?)

elaine dude, watch out ya... 3343.... :D :D, i seldom go LKW, but once a while, i'll drop by cyberjaya, and i like to have lunch at erricson or LKW. :D :D

Last edited:
muahahaha......

"you all lonely over there izzit?" invented by buluzzz aka deepbluez... keke

"show me your IC!" is teasing uncle vodka.... muahaha

"I'm shemale with 3 ballz" this one really baru realize f4e is.... err....

"I need to follow doctor advice... 30 mins one ciggie to cure my asthmatic".. raiden dude..... wah wahh wahhhhhhhh....

wondering the tyres smoke also under the doctor advice ... hehhe ..

boss: drop by LKW ar,then go n visit G4 la.
change place d la.at the one academy.hehe..
basically nothing to watch out also la.bone stock wira 1.5 MT im getting..zhut zai also can smoke me 99..hehe.. :biggrin:

Last edited:
just passed by with a cup of coffee and tea.... they called it in chinese is "CHAM PENG" :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom