cheap kenari & kelisa turbokit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
Ah...that explained it. I thought you are suggesting to boost 0.3-0.5bar with a size 4 turbo. So why are you selling it? Come out show us your car la...can test with newly tuned high cam ET dragster.

d3ftones

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
peejay
Ah...that explained it. I thought you are suggesting to boost 0.3-0.5bar with a size 4 turbo. So why are you selling it? Come out show us your car la...can test with newly tuned high cam ET dragster
haha,how i wish to show to you guys. i posted this in my first thread since end of march..got some potential buyers n bring them to see and test my car but in the end tak jadi. now i've taken out the kit..my dad gonna sell the car. haih..quite rugi la cuz stopped in the middle.i still have my spare ej-de block and 2E piston.

your dragster ah? hehe not even a match la with this.. but maybe u can try with my fren kancil who win at batu kawan drag last month.

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
Not mine, someone else have loaded in a high cam lately...:D
mine stock...stock da best la, rev till kau kau also will not blow engine. :p
if he don't mind to test with stock car then come join us for tt la...

Last edited:

Kelisa R - MJz

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
^_^

Oh... My brother say wo... If your turbo kit system can win stock Kelisa... He want buy your turbo kit... You want come to drag ar??

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
if i had extra money i will brought it and drag with u
don be so mean la mjz
logically any turbokit can simply outrun a stock kelisa
bro..u are using 13" rims i'm using 14"
we swap and see...then i can bet i can win u with no sweat
i'm just tryin to clear things up...no offence k

d3ftones

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
peejay
Kelisa R - MJz said:
Oh... My brother say wo... If your turbo kit system can win stock Kelisa... He want buy your turbo kit... You want come to drag ar??
stock=not even a single mod ? try to outrun any kancil L2 std 0.7 bar and 1 bar first bro.mine has taken out..no offense. if your ride is same like kelisa187 ride,than u have something.

Last edited:

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
et5828 said:
if i had extra money i will brought it and drag with u
don be so mean la mjz
logically any turbokit can simply outrun a stock kelisa
bro..u are using 13" rims i'm using 14"
we swap and see...then i can bet i can win u with no sweat
i'm just tryin to clear things up...no offence k
boosting using a larger turbo of course sounds like a good deal...but the factor of lag is a big problem...with larger turbos, u would be left with a much smaller power band unless u upped the rev limiter...how much does urs start spooling???

it's not about mean or not ET...how sure are you that a turbokit would outrun a stock kelisa "simply" somemore...not highway but 400M...

and about the rim size issue...althought MJz's car is not considered totally stock...u know very much that MJz's car has no modifications that is related to straight line speed right??? the modifications u had done to ur car should be able to cover the disadvantages of ur 14" right??? if u swapped rims..it will only mean MJz is giving u a handicap...if u lost there are many aspects to look into improving... is winning everything that matters to u???

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
d3ftones said:
stock=not even a single mod ? try to outrun any kancil L2 std 0.7 bar and 1 bar first bro.mine has taken out..no offense. if your ride is same like kelisa187 ride,than u have something.
sorry but i think even 187 mentioned that he is no fight for those highly moded L2s...not 0.7bar..but much higher...

d3ftones

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
peejay
sorry but i think even 187 mentioned that he is no fight for those highly moded L2s...not 0.7bar..but much higher...
dat's wut i mean,can a std no mod ej-de outrun std L2 0.7bar and 1 bar?

boosting using a larger turbo of course sounds like a good deal...but the factor of lag is a big problem...with larger turbos, u would be left with a much smaller power band unless u upped the rev limiter...how much does urs start spooling???
larger turbo..we are not talking about td05,td04 gsr... mine spooling at 3200rpm~3500rpm..how do u launch your car for the first gear dat matters..rev at the respected power band..
if the std no-mod ej-de can achieve 0-100 km/h in less then 10s..then u have the quickest stock kelisa in malaysia.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
wah...ini macam nanti Bolis dan JGJ kejar lo...

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
d3ftones said:
if u're really serious,i will ask my mechanic.your budget?
thax for your effort... anyway i saw one of reply saying tat u dun hv yrv engine so i doubt u dun carry yrv / terios turbo too rite? anyway is it possible tat u can pm me ur mech address? cos i would like to bring my fren along for a visit if u r alright with it :)

ciao!

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
d3ftones said:
it;s bigger than any L2,L5,L9 turbine which kick in the boost early sumtimes u didn't feel the lag..but sacrifice the boost supply at high rpm.

while mine kick in at 3200~3500rpm and boost supplied until 7000rpm.acceleration or top speed...it depends on how u drive your car. if u launching at 3500rpm to 4000rpm at 1st gear,then u'll eliminate the lag. big turbine is good for top speed..if im not mistaken.
as i saw there is RHB52 comp housing n 9R exhaust housing(not enough air flow), normally rev untill 6000rpm, hp will drop after this, juz curious how to gain 95hp, EJ-DE bolt-on turbo without p&p n so on?

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
SuPeRtEc88 said:
seem there is no any drag test liao.....sein ar
u sure or not...come la...i drag with u...this Saturday set ar??? i call MJz

d3ftones

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
peejay
as i saw there is RHB52 comp housing n 9R exhaust housing(not enough air flow), normally rev untill 6000rpm, hp will drop after this, juz curious how to gain 95hp, EJ-DE bolt-on turbo without p&p n so on?
firstly,it's not RHB52.
waa,u sure a sifu la from that 'clear' pic u know the exhaust housing..and also u know how will the dyno chart going to be >drop after 6000rpm on EJ-DE engine..that's pretty cool.

btw,95hp is not my car..dat guy using custom manifold,L5 turbokit,safc,0.5bar that's all.

**** item sold **** :)

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
d3ftones said:
firstly,it's not RHB52.
waa,u sure a sifu la from that 'clear' pic u know the exhaust housing..and also u know how will the dyno chart going to be >drop after 6000rpm on EJ-DE engine..that's pretty cool.

btw,95hp is not my car..dat guy using custom manifold,L5 turbokit,safc,0.5bar that's all.

**** item sold **** :)
aiyar he know lar becos i think that is on of the cars in his mechs shop...he jus take pict to show us onli...u think jus look at the engine bay will know how much power the engine can generate and the power charectheristics meh???

Kelisa R - MJz

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
^_^

Aiyo! Sell liao ar... !? Boring la!

cheeft

1,000 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
come come... who got powerful car... our taiko here mjz looking for challenger...:D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the detailing besides we have experience on which type of buffer to use, which pad, which product to use and alot more. but diluting product in a bottle also very important to detailers. example like dilute how many part (etc 1:3/1:10) stuff like that. so anyone still confused in dilution ratio? to tell you guys the truth, i dont know anything about dilution. i got a chart from google but im still confused :stupid::stupid::stupid...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience