Centrifugal s/c from australia for Mitsubishi engine

Man with head going wild

Hello

This is Raptorsc the manufacturer of supercharger coming your way. I can assure you that even tho its taking a while it is coming as sure as night follows day.

Not too long now :biggrin:

Hello to Sifu!! For sure the thing is coming? May it be quick coz my saving won't last till the end of the year. So many interesting parts to be purchased. Imagine RM15k i drawout last month from my saving is now left only RM9k. Hahahahaha. What a waste. Hehehehehe. By the way, can u tell me the things that come with the package. Like the engine management, piping, fuel injection, blablabla..... What is the part we will be getting for purchasing the stuff.

Thanks and cheers.............

Sorry about this ancient thread! But the news is the Raptor V will be in MAL right after the new year is finished. This supercharger system will bring about a revolution in supercharging for Malaysia and other near countries. Catch up with Syncron if U need more information

What is the price for a raptor kit for GTi .. ? how about installation ?

I think it is RM 8000 for the raptor kit plus installation. It should take around 3 - 4 weeks. It is because everything is custom build to fit in the charger. But i can be wrong. Maybe Ben can answer with more confirmed info. That's roughly only.

Elops sifus!!

What? The stuff is already here in Malaysia? Waaaaa, i was not informed. Where is the shop? Can anyone tell me? My Mivec is getting a new stuff. Hehehehehe. And to Sifu Synchron, can you please pm me with the detail? I'm very eager to hear from you. Ciau...........

if u use this charger, you will be the first centrifugal user in malaysia for proton. That would be something to shout about. hehehe.

Hi there everyone!

The Raptor s/c is in Mal already! This is how the S/C looks like! I will be doing R&D on the unit soon! I busy with another project currently. Hopefully my current project will be finish this week!

If you like to know more about the Raptor S/C you can contact me.

Aftermarket supercharging is something new to us here in Mal. That is why we are taking more to develope the kit. Tim Staier the owner of Raptor s/c will be guiding me all the way on the s/c installation process.

aarion said:
if u use this charger, you will be the first centrifugal user in malaysia for proton. That would be something to shout about. hehehe.

no use to be first, does not earn me anymore money ...

earn money? then u are not motohead. we mod car is for our self pleasure mah.

G force.........

We have changed our logo for global logo now we in Mal. We sincerely wish Synchron all the best, there will be some learning curve but in the end there will be solid results that the toyota type SC cannot compare with

Latest action

Synchron

Maybe you could post up some info for the ppl. Keep them informed a bit hey!! :regular_smile:

I`m residing in Cheras. Any workshop near here? Puchong is quite far for me. And with the petrol increase nowadays. Hehehehehehe.......

There is another workshop in Cheras Perdana area.

Hybridtune is the name of the workshop! The Raptor s/c is currently there, the number of the to contact is 012-8113339 Chee Wui.

If you want to have to have a look at the supercharger you can go there.

Hybridtune? Aik? Never heard of the shop although i hang a lot in Cheras Perdana. The only performance workshop i know at Cheras Perdana is SpeedMag. Hehehehehe. Better to give this Sifu Chee Wui a call right? By the way, any chance you know CP berapa this shop located? But thanks for the info Sifu Synchron. Ciau..........

Top Bottom