Centrifugal s/c from australia for Mitsubishi engine

synchron

500 RPM
There is a company in Australia doing the centrifugal s/c kit for mitsubishi engine like 4g15, 4g92 and 4g93.

They are able to make a 4g15 single cams to make 130hp at the wheel with 10 psi of boost. 4g93 single cam engine with more than 200hp with 13 psi of boost.

This is the link to the web page.

http://www.raptorsc.com.au/Mitsikits.htm

Look at the avi for the 493 single cams performance.

More pic

4G93 s/c can do 13 sec on quatermile and the 4g15 can do 15sec on a quatermile.

Not really! Special price will be provided for the Malaysia market.

AUD$5600 inc GST, ex-GST thats AUD$5040. assuming they offered a 20% discount, thats AUD$4032 ex-shipping & ex-tax.

U are wrong! Discount given is close to 50% of their retail prices. Should be retailing at 7-8k in Malaysia including Management system. Bracketery, pipings and all the fab stuff will be done in Malaysia.

50% discount equals to AUD$2520 which is RM7,240 ex-shipping & ex-tax. how would you know that they are offering 50% discount? ahem.

7-8k is the retail already. I have an agreement to market their product in South East Asia including Hong Kong and Taiwan.

very interesting i must say for the price point. too bad i don't own a Proton and i don't plan to, else i'd definately take a serious look at it.

Just buy the charger and ask your GT AUTO to do the bracket and tunning for you lor.

Yo Synchron,

PM me once you have finalised the deal with the Aust. party and have a demo car running. Also by then you can give the exact all in pricing including installation.

I will keep you guys inform.

Vtech also can do but need some time to do r&d, but i m no vtech expert, that is one problem.

Need to ask help from expert on this.

wah if vtec got...the results can b achieved similiar to the mitsu wan..?

Dunno never try before on Vtec. What is the vtec crank pulley size?? what is the injector size?

Possible on 4G63-T? Thinking of getting rid of the turbo and stick with SC.

That is very odd when you want to get rid of the turbo and get s/c. Should be glad that you already have FI. If you switch to s/c you will have to start all over again.

benjamin: lansi pantat u.. ask u whether got ready set for vtec u go tok kok.. i go burn 9 down yer house then u know... kwakawkwakawkwa... mahai.. if got ready make go fabricate for fucks mehhhhhh

Top Bottom