car almost stolen at SDB Round 2 (8 May 2010)

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro.....feel lucky 4 ur fren......these culprit most are the guards la....i'm telling u.....they give info one la......All these guard are BS and unless.....stop giving them money to protect ur home or car.....

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
i believe this is not the first time and definitely it's not gonna be the last for this kind of things to happen!

it's true we should find a way to teach the thieves and the organizer..
it's not that we didn't pay anything for the parking and the event :mad:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
damn:mad:
no more safe place to park in this country:bawling:
one day they will learn their lesson the best way:thefinger:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I'll bet most of the guards & parking attendant all in a car theft organization. If not rasuah abit ask to close eyes & mouth, sure can. All trying to make a quick buck! Bunch of lazy fags...Come on lar, how many cars been stolen in SIC ad..... Not only SIC, cars missing in condos, hotels & even other private parkings.... God damitt!!

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
maybe like this?

hahahaha.. biasa la.. msia boleh.. Let me share my story with u all.. few yrs back my sis drove down from ipoh to kl for work. she parked the car in basement car park @ hotel vistana. She parked on monday where she work just walking distance. When time to go back ipoh on friday only to find the car missing. CCTV captured the car driven out but cant see the face. Then lodge a police report and u know wat that same nite the car got stolen actually got 3 cars in total got stolen. security makan duit? sleeping? car park need to pay wan wo..

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
bro yopo
maybe that nite u & ur friend should pretending asking the thief why they push the car..rosak or what..then slowly go to them then hantam kaw2..

in real situation, do you guys think that we can do that?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience