How to modify 4g93na to mivec 4g92 head

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
u can activate the mivec wif an external mivec controller (frm R-spec or Apex'i V-AFC), even wif RSM or shift lights.....but its not very advisable tho....its best to have the whole mivec wiring system together with the ECU.......unless u got a standalone ECU to tune the more aggresive fuel n ignition mapping when mivec kicks in......

i suggest u get a full mivec halfcut, transfer all the necessary stuff like mviec head, intake & exhaust manifold, throttle body, gearbox, wiring n ecu...the rest are optional....then wif the remaining DOHC head, 4G93 wiring n ecu, u can hybrid out another 4G92 DOHC wif the leftover mivec block n u can sell it off as another complete engine.....tat would help save u some cost for the total conversion.... =).....

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
spyderslr said:
u can activate the mivec wif an external mivec controller (frm R-spec or Apex'i V-AFC), even wif RSM or shift lights.....but its not very advisable tho....its best to have the whole mivec wiring system together with the ECU.......unless u got a standalone ECU to tune the more aggresive fuel n ignition mapping when mivec kicks in......

i suggest u get a full mivec halfcut, transfer all the necessary stuff like mviec head, intake & exhaust manifold, throttle body, gearbox, wiring n ecu...the rest are optional....then wif the remaining DOHC head, 4G93 wiring n ecu, u can hybrid out another 4G92 DOHC wif the leftover mivec block n u can sell it off as another complete engine.....tat would help save u some cost for the total conversion.... =).....
wah....good n nice advice bro.....:_:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
yes, spyderslr is right, better look for mivec halfut to transfer ...

kksoon

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
GTpuI said:
anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
bro, if u really going for this project...interest buyer for ur 4G93 ecu, wiring....:embaressed_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, did anybody tried to turbo charge 4AGE blacktop before? Any successful sample? I was thinking to turbo charge the 4AGE blacktop with low boost.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience