BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

ello, waja2424...

U waja after bolt got wat majoR probleM?

Example,when morning harD to staRt....

Lagi got 1 plableM leh..

waja4646,after bolt ah,ur stock clutch can catch or not when the boost come?

beyond_4896,
waja2424?? A combination of waja4646 and alvin24 issit? Wakakaa...
I upgraded my flywheel + clutch to a bigger one when I turbo kitted my baby... for your case, mayby u can try heavy duty clutches... are they available for waja? I'm not too sure..

Hey sifus im a newbie,

Jus bolted on a td04 2 my honda civic 1.6 SOHC. I havent added or change my injectors. If i jus change 2 b16a injectors, will it work? If i 1 2 add injectors, wat r da stuff i need n hw 2 do it?

bEYOND

No Hard To Start Just One Crank....now Use Iridium Ik 24 Denso

Clutch Also No Problem After A Year Boosting At 0.6 Bar

Robots Gathering Tt Raya Arif Tomorrow?

eXHAUST mANIFOLD

Hey Guys Can I Just Mod My Waja Exhaust Ext And Weld It With The Turbine? I Cant Stand Heat Cause By Custom Made Exhaust Manifold.....saw One At Oversea Done By Mat Saleh........cast Iron Manifold For 4g18 With Alum Heat Shield

alvin24 said:
raya ariff? where's that?

ITS NEAR GIANT USJ LO.....SUBANG MEWAH......MAMAK AT THE JUNCTION THERE..

I THOUGHT U SAID 0-100 FORUMERS ALWAYS GO THERE FOR TT?......

heya fellas...newbie here....well just wanted to share wit u fellas abt my vw beetle (old) usin a forced induction taken from a mazda b8......well its a standard 1.3 engine....pistons has been changed ( 1j toyota pistons) , racing cam,webber carb n stuff....it took my mech 6 months to install the turbo system into my car...i used to drag the boost up to 0.8 bar....after a few months , i decided to change my turbo (td04)....after installin tat turbo, the power was even greater...but now, after 4 months,as soon as i reach at 0.6 bar,the engine suddenly goes off....ive tried lots of places to find the fault but no one knows....any ideas ?? :frown:

Td025

about the turbine TD025,can bolt onto my stovk 4g92p?any sifu can help.how much for tis job to be done,wat parts is required?i wish to mod my engine to twincam as well,but it cost me rm1300,wish to know the cost for bolt on turbo to my car.then i will do one mod 1st follow by another on next step.

p/s:about tis 2 mod,which provide better result?

since waja4646 talk like that.. the clutch dun nid going worry 1st.

and then,how u thinK kelisa bolt-on,using wat turbine?
boost at 0.6/0.7.
TD04? my fren say its twin-fin leh. low boost,cannot feel twin fin power.

so..?

td025 will too smaLL for 4G92 or not..

terus td04 la.

My kelisa wan using td04 also wan consider leh.
fren say twin-fin turbine low boost canT feel the twin fin power leh~~

ah-singh said:
heya fellas...newbie here....well just wanted to share wit u fellas abt my vw beetle (old) usin a forced induction taken from a mazda b8......well its a standard 1.3 engine....pistons has been changed ( 1j toyota pistons) , racing cam,webber carb n stuff....it took my mech 6 months to install the turbo system into my car...i used to drag the boost up to 0.8 bar....after a few months , i decided to change my turbo (td04)....after installin tat turbo, the power was even greater...but now, after 4 months,as soon as i reach at 0.6 bar,the engine suddenly goes off....ive tried lots of places to find the fault but no one knows....any ideas ?? :frown:

i think... carb engine bolt turbine susah sikiT.

injection less problem if compare with carb.
rock.gif

ah-singh,
I also can't help u ler... webber turbo is some complicated shit... i have yet to find out how it works exactly.

beyond_4896,
Kelisa use either TD025 or TD04L lor I suppose... TD025 is smaller but will give less turbo lag and more mid range power.

Waja4646,
=( don't shout at me lar...
The mamak I mentioned is Syed Arif in Taipan USJ... thats the one a lotta ZTH members go to. Nowadays, got this gang of imprezas&evos that goes there...! don't play play.. kakaka.

i don't wish to spend too much of money in my car.need to buy house one year later.when i use td04,i think the original of my engine cannot withstand the power and end in breaking my heart!so any one can help?

shouldnt be a problem ler.... just dont boost high high lar
stay below 0.5 bars or even safer below 0.4

my 2cents..

I'm using a 4G13P bolt on turbo now... Currently doing well... Good torque, good response, im satisfied with it so far... Boosting 0.3 bar only, with a thick custom metal head gasket.. and a set of 1.8 injectors.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom