Blood Will Tell

GSR5559 need to ask sifu 4agze about how to get the other fiends...i'm just reiterating what he posted earlier... but you damn fast man

I stopped playing for a while coz playing NFS Underground 2...yah must read their moves...

ehehe..btw im in Chap 6 now..forgot 6/7 oredi..the one jus finish beating those Daigo's army..i think it is 7..Gates of Hell le..

i finish the game yesterday nite, ther were 7 chapters..at first i thought i finsh the game already cus got the special thankz stuff den to be continued.haha..now im trying to go back to the place i fought wif hyakis bro and take the sword..good luck guys..

so any tips on killing that nine tailed wolf after u fight with his brother? i tried many times but tak jadi

nine tailed fox, jus hentam oni le..hehe..btw hyaks bro is more difficult alittle than nice tailed fox..both of em i din die at all, one life 9 tim oredi..actually dun need to avoid much ..jus read their moves before attacking den u will get the momentum of attacking em..btw now if im not mistaken left wif 8 fiends hidden one..as in finish Chap 7 den got to find those hidden fiends..

:and dun worry after winning the nine tailed fox, cus they will show as if u finished the whole damn game but actually not..

why in Chap 1 & 2 i can see he star thingy but ther is fiends coming out..
like one of the stage, wher dororo said sumthins not rite, at the staircase Chap 1 , but i cant seem to do anythin bout it..

i was thinking am i suppose to finish all the Chap 3-5 fiends den oni can go to that Chap 1..

need guidance..

When you finished your quest up to Chapter 7, go back to Chapter 7 and go to Gates Of Hell (or whatsoever it called), go back there and open the door where you fight with your brother, and there's a sword (Swords of Eight Clouds) get it, then continue to find the hidden fiend from CHAPTER 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and finally 1. This is because in Chapter 1, you required a Rocket Launcher, dropped from your leg after you get your own leg back, only can destroy the rocks...

err... tomorrow i will write the information here...

Good Luck :D

just hentam only? this one is where u need to whack his brother first...quite easy after u figure out how...then theis white tailed fox appears and u need to hentam him for a while then the brother throws the sword,,,after that u can do more damage but the stupid fella keep flying ard and always use one of his moves which shoots like a firewall...how to dodge that one....damn susah...then send his anak anak abt 5 of those foxes....

any tips to kill this one fast? especially to get to the part where his bro throws the sword....how ah?

Originally posted by 4agze@Jan 3 2005, 23:28
When you finished your quest up to Chapter 7, go back to Chapter 7 and go to Gates Of Hell (or whatsoever it called), go back there and open the door where you fight with your brother, and there's a sword (Swords of Eight Clouds) get it, then continue to find the hidden fiend from CHAPTER 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and finally 1. This is because in Chapter 1, you required a Rocket Launcher, dropped from your leg after you get your own leg back, only can destroy the rocks...

err... tomorrow i will write the information here...

Good Luck :D
oh the bro I'm fighthing is only in chap 4 not chap 7 one....first time find out its his bro...that part i need help killing the fox

oh now i know why when half way i try to go back to chap1 to kill the 3 fiends i couldn't solve the last one...its because i didn't have the rocket launcher...no wonder i couldn't do anything when Dororo said something is not right here....haiya...actually they should not allow u to go back so early mah...potong stim only.... :lol:

4agze...eh dun lar laff....the game never explain wat...

anyway kasi help lar the part i'm stuck

Originally posted by integramania@Jan 4 2005, 11:12
4agze...eh dun lar laff....the game never explain wat...

anyway kasi help lar the part i'm stuck
hehe, im sorry... wait in the afternoon i will gave you the walkthrough...

bro i finish the game or4edi..as in now got this final chap wherby i need to use cannon to shoot the boss down, as in dororo grown up to be a WOMAN liao..btw first i dun have any cannons left, so i went to other chaps to collect max 10 cannon , do u think it is enuf to bring dat final chap boss down? and care to elaborate alittle ?

how about the dororo mode ? damn difficult to fin those coins man..now left wif 3-4 treasure hunts for the coins in dororo mode..
wht will i get after finishing dororo mode? shud i play it after finishing the final chap boss or it does not make any difference playing it? fed up liao wif dororo mode..

i didnt play dororo mode so dont know anything, but i guess i have the walkthrough for it...

yes, finished the final boss... and this one is BADASS!! you can only use SWORD OF EIGHT CLOUDS to take him down!!

Originally posted by integramania@Jan 4 2005, 16:33
i got the walkthrough from gamefaqs...but its not that detail lar...
how detail you want la? aiyah... every inch of the game is it?

Originally posted by 4agze@Jan 4 2005, 11:52
i didnt play dororo mode so dont know anything, but i guess i have the walkthrough for it...

yes, finished the final boss... and this one is BADASS!! you can only use SWORD OF EIGHT CLOUDS to take him down!!
but from wht i see, they gave instruction saying that need to use LEG CANNON..cus from wht i see, im standing on a round circle ground, while the boss keep flying outside that round circle thingy, looks like cant reach for him..guess i got to try using 8 clouds to bring that boss down first..will update soon..
TQ

ohh... yes, this one is true... to take more extra cannon, you need to shoot at the purple colour slowly moving towards you, there got cannon ammo also for the food, try to dogde the boss's power and try let him hit the barrier.. haha, i will explain tomorrow, forgot to bring along the recipe... :P

as for the barrier i know ther is PAU = HEALTH ... so wht i do is , quit the game and go to any other chaps to colleect cannon..will try to attack those purple thingy to get ammo..thankz btw

Originally posted by 4agze+Jan 4 2005, 16:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4agze @ Jan 4 2005, 16:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-integramania@Jan 4 2005, 16:33
i got the walkthrough from gamefaqs...but its not that detail lar...
how detail you want la? aiyah... every inch of the game is it? [/b][/quote]
no lar fren...wat i mean is anything you found out or your own technique to kill the fella lar...mevermind i go try again soon

Top Bottom