<BabyWenNie86@21,f,Kl> OUG-OKR-UTAR TT Corner

Re: <BabyWenNie86@21,f,Kl> OUG-OKR TT Corner

But I don't really fancy yam wor. What for I go to ulu yam? hehehe

babywennie,
Is there a real need to mms my pic? Then better I stand in front of you, you use your hand phone to take my pic, then I drive away and I drive back to the mamak so you can recognize me. how about that?

ei...good idea...v'll try tat lo...ekekee.... u1 send o not oso ok wif me... up2u 1ma... hahaha

eyong,
I am more keen on driving, actually. hehehe

Ok, next time I'll let you do all the driving then .... You can come get me, then Nie86, and we go yum cha .... about 400hp enuff?

eyong,
wah lao. Where to find 400hp? hahaha My car only 3bhp ler. Sigh... what to do. Stock standard satria 1.0DOCH carb-fsi, sure no power ler. sigh....

Stock standard satria 1.0DOCH carb-fsi, sure no power ler. sigh....

Homemade engine ah? Satria got 1.0 meh, and whatever DOCH means ... hahahaha ? Even Tiara is 1.1 leh .. hahaha ... FSI is VW technology? Hybrid make engine wor??? :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

eyong,
wah lao. Where to find 400hp? hahaha My car only 3bhp ler. Sigh... what to do. Stock standard satria 1.0DOCH carb-fsi, sure no power ler. sigh....

wah. got 3 horse power ma...i got 1 snail power onli...:adore:

I m not around....

tcsim,
Of course you are not a round. You are a human. hehehe

eyong,
malaysian engine also considered home made engine ma. hehe cos malaysia is my home also ma (unfortunately). hahahaha DOCH is Damn Old Chow Ha1, meaning to say, the engine damn old and perform like chow ha1. hahaha And the FSI is Freakin Slow Idiot lor. Old liao, and perform like chow ha1, sure freakin slow lor. When freakin slow, will block traffic like idiot lor. So now you know lor. hehehe

28Dec2007...
Steven's Corner
8.30pm-11.00pm
Theme:black/red shirt (Jin:u can wear any others,k?)

my last tt... cuz Uni gonna start de.. so hard2 hav any time 2 tt liao...

TCSIM: u told me de...so i kno lo...

28Dec2007...
Steven's Corner
8.30pm-11.00pm
Theme:black/red shirt (Jin:u can wear any others,k?)

my last tt... cuz Uni gonna start de.. so hard2 hav any time 2 tt liao...

TCSIM: u told me de...so i kno lo...

ok, i wear my uniform come...:biggrin:

Threadstarter,

I have already warned you many times, this shall be the FINAL ones. I have amended your existing thread titled <BabyWenNie86@21,f,Kl> OUG-OKR TT Corner by adding another place UTAR.

The next time u mess around with me by creating another SPAM smelled thread, then I need to mess around with you. Be warned! and continue your existing thread by amending the title and contents as u like.

Proceed to your existing thread here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ywennie86-21-f-kl-oug-okr-utar-tt-corner.html

Your another thread has been SHUT DOWN, make this one active!

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

Threadstarter,

I have already warned you many times, this shall be the FINAL ones. I have amended your existing thread titled <BabyWenNie86@21,f,Kl> OUG-OKR TT Corner by adding another place UTAR.

The next time u mess around with me by creating another SPAM smelled thread, then I need to mess around with you. Be warned! and continue your existing thread by amending the title and contents as u like.

Proceed to your existing thread here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ywennie86-21-f-kl-oug-okr-utar-tt-corner.html

Your another thread has been SHUT DOWN, make this one active!

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

ok.....................

My car park all the way...back....Cannot show, not lengzai enough...hehehe

**For those tat r drivin, can show off ur rides if u 1 2... tis time muz bring digital camera liao, too dark thr... hehe... then can pose by nice nice cars2take picts 4profile.... gd neh...

Now .... where's the keys to my LiteAce ... :hmmmm:

Almost forgot .... I drives a Nissan. So that would be a Vanette right?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom